• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The new Die Hard is a 12a...?

facepalm.gif

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
While playing skyrim: "Ah skyrim, you have such great terrain... No stay back draugr deathlord, back I say back."

"And I died. I guess that's the set back to playing a Mage character."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING Cry of Fear! ;~; Creepy as hell! This is NOT a game to play with the lights off...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
IT IS TOO DAMN COLD IN NORWAY THAT MY FEETS CAN ALMOST BE CRACKED OFF!!!!!!!
My poor cold feets :'(

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
This day went like a flash step. I am staring into blank sky. Does time really feel that fast when you have fun? ><

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The new Die Hard is a 12a...?

Thanks for confirming what I believed to be true.

Need I say, Die Hard 4.0 was a 12 also.

And the fact they are releasing it for Valentine's. Die Hard and Die Hard 3 are really where it's at. Die Hard 2 and Die Hard 4.0 are just, not as good. And I don't even think I want to watch this new Die Hard movie by the sounds of it already. Thanks once again for screwing up what WAS a good movie and story.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just drew a quick raziel chibi and outlined it with biro *facepalm* it splodged, smeared and ruined the pic :( Ah well, i'll have to improve it next time.
I've got sleeping tablets... i wish my mind wasn't so screwed up.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks for confirming what I believed to be true.

Need I say, Die Hard 4.0 was a 12 also.

And the fact they are releasing it for Valentine's. Die Hard and Die Hard 3 are really where it's at. Die Hard 2 and Die Hard 4.0 are just, not as good. And I don't even think I want to watch this new Die Hard movie by the sounds of it already. Thanks once again for screwing up what WAS a good movie and story.

The first Die Hard was BA. *loved it* I kinda stopped paying attention to the movies after it. >_> *thinks the latest ones look bad*

Thinking:
That's it. I'm going to draw Sparrow as a bunny. Which makes me think of Playboy bunnies...oh my.

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
Ya know I think that stereotypical southern drawl from the depression era may be contagious... Watching O' Brother where art Thow and now all of that class is talking like that...

Top Bottom