• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel uncertain whether to like rants in the ranting thread just incase it offends the poster?

I do after I like them. >_> But I still like them. *has never found it offensive**gets worried she's overdone it when it's too silent about her rants on occassion*

Thinking:
Gran got us lobster...she never buys us lobster. o_o Does she somehow know I'm irritated with her?

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
just went and saw a movie. it was good for ruffly 10 minutes then it started glitching and stuff. then they didnt even offer a refund even though multiple people had complained...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just thinking that a slight bit of feedback on my Halo Elite game idea would be appreciated :)

aoshi

Knocked myself out playing DmC. I hate it as a DmC game. But as another IP, I am enjoying it. I actually like vergil's profile in this game. And kat jus mentioned about him(Don't worry, I won't spoil anything....XD). So, yeah, its been fun.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
me: *casually watching dashiexp play DmC*
eye: ....... OW GOD OH MAN IM DYING HELP ME NOOOOO TELL MY TWIN BROTHER I COULDN'T SEE 3D WITHOUT HIM AAAAAAGH!!!!!!
me: -.o ouch!

Top Bottom