• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
LOL Not really. XD I'm just paranoid about about not waking up from being put under. @_@

TBH, the first time I was put out, I kept thinking that (although i was put out for something else) I cried like a babeh :lol:

CT: Chibis, finish DmC, write DmC review, PS3 themes Dmc models... Nite pics... what else is there?!

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
My brother and i decided that in celebration of the release of MG Rising Revengance, that we are going to play through the other four games together.. god i wish i had a capture card

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gotta do the same but my heart is currently not in solitude but in harmony searching. Akira Yamaokas themes works out when life is grey. It is like minus and minus gives plus. Mathematics >.<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
!!! Is it normal to be sore after that? I thought they're supposed to make you feel less sore?

+ Seth's first haircut is a James Bond cut. LOL. He looks like such a big boy now.

I...dunno, actually. @_@ I'm supposed to be strengthening my knees (my kneecaps aren't tracking right, so everytime I move my knees the muscles in my legs pull them in the wrong direction) so...I'm guessing that it is normal. Mum said it was normal. @_@
Aww. :3 He sounds so cute.

Thinking:
My sim wants to order pizza all the time. WHY?! D:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
what an epic chemistry lesson with miss herrick XD
toby: *in weird voice* miss herrick
me: *same voice* miss herrick .... oh no miss herrick
miss herrick: are you being cheeky
me: no XD
miss herrick: whats your name?
me: nathan ..... nathan hale XD
miss: you're not on the register
me: i'm new...... from america XD
miss: okay then *walks off*
toby: connor XD
me: no it's nathan

Laurence Barnes

Premium
RP battle where i can show glaser's true potential *takes chance and owns everyone* :cool: aaah overpoweredness XD

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Perhaps I'm a bit more clever than what I give myself credit for... *teaching myself to use Daz4.5*
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel uncertain whether to like rants in the ranting thread just incase it offends the poster?
i get that problem im always like "not sure if they think i agree with them or like that they have that problem" so i avoid it :I

thinking: found some hip hop rap songs that i actually like o_o what ****ery is this?!?!

Top Bottom