• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Looking for this Disturbed song...don't know the lyrics, don't know how it sounds, but there are a couple of melodies locked into my brain that I KNOW I will recognize when I find it...:/

I get that too with certain songs....
Pain when I can't find it....

Thinking....

Lovely break from the forums, but I still ain't coming back....

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
There are a lot of these negative threads now, like "What is the worst?," "What makes you angry?" And, "The ranting thinking thread." I'm starting to think we need new ideas!!
(I realise I started one of these threads, but that was a while ago >.<)

I also think that fried bread is AMAZING and they should serve it in restaurants.

Edit: Also: "What are you sick of"
They basically mean the same thing >.<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Apparently I only have 3 wisdom teeth. Awesome! X3 That's one less tooth I'll have to sit through being sliced out of the bone in my jaw they're trapped under. /==

+ No cavities for me. ^_^

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
819329_465716673494369_2028826506_o_zps321cd0f9.jpg

Ever get the feeling you're being watched? Stay vigilant. There's always a demon waiting to pull Dante into Limbo..

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Apparently I only have 3 wisdom teeth. Awesome! X3 That's one less tooth I'll have to sit through being sliced out of the bone in my jaw they're trapped under. /==

+ No cavities for me. ^_^

Aren't you being put out for it?

CT: Happy? Yes, of course I am....watch me do cartwheels up the garden path and oh! lets go bake cakes! I'm so happy it hurts!!! (Yes, I am being sarcastic!)

EDIT: Just published a story on FF.net whoo hoo!

aoshi

I find vampire diaries season 4 boring. I am getting tired of this vampire hunter stuff. Atleast with alaric, it was interesting but still did not find it as interesting as the originals.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Aren't you being put out for it?

Nope. ^^ Had a chat with my dentist about it and I can just have them use local anesthesia (which will keep me from freaking out and is about $100 cheaper). Yay! The sucky thing is, I'll have to sit and listen to them doing it. XP Maybe they'll let me bring music like they did for my root canal...
Congrats one your story. ^^

Thinking:
I wish companies that made trousers would make the waistband about an inch or two higher on larger sized jeans. I like my body, but, everytime I get new jeans, the low waistbands make me look like a wale and it kills my confidence.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nope. ^^ Had a chat with my dentist about it and I can just have them use local anesthesia (which will keep me from freaking out and is about $100 cheaper). Yay! The sucky thing is, I'll have to sit and listen to them doing it. XP Maybe they'll let me bring music like they did for my root canal...
Congrats one your story. ^^

You're braver than me... :p

CT: Now to find the models

Top Bottom