• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think I enjoy photography too much.

+ This is going to sound stupid but I think if DmC Vergil had the black hair, he'd look hotter. And Dante the blonde would look better. Wouldn't hide his ugliness but will definitely distract from it with that moppa hair.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
have the urge to create new main character for RP but what name, what abilities, what looks gah

demik shall be his name.....now just gotta think up the rest

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I really need some opinions on my Halo Elite game idea. So any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
my contribution to the resistance wiki :cool:

The prometheus weapon could have been what caused the Chicxulub asteroid impact which killed 75% of life on earth, it damaged the hub tower in mexico causing it to retract aswell as all the other towers on earth forcing the chimera to leave, as they came back they attempted to excavate and repair the hub tower in the chicxulub crater which would start the whole process of opening the wormhole which was ended when nathan hale and joseph capelli detonated the fission bomb in daedalus' flagship in operation black eden, however it kick started the process surging energy through the network to the tower in new york city opening the wormhole there instead of it's intended location in the chicxulub crater.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I *think* a DMC movie could work...I'd still prefer it in CG though, but this trailer is pretty badass given what they had to work with.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Looking for this Disturbed song...don't know the lyrics, don't know how it sounds, but there are a couple of melodies locked into my brain that I KNOW I will recognize when I find it...:/

Laurence Barnes

Premium
nathan is susan's adoptive brother who married joseph capelli who murdered nathan hale ...... thats alot of irony

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
-watching Super Bowl- Ok 10 seconds of play and now we have 5 minutes if talking ... I'd rather watch hockey but none is on ...

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
Ok the halftime show was horrendous ... Maybe next year they'll get a good artist... Or at least someone who can make good show ....

Top Bottom