• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I think I'm the only one who doesn't have Black Ops II..and that game reclaimed the top spot in gaming sales. Oh well, I'll stay an outcast:p

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Damn, following 2 big franchises is really hard. I jus completed RE 6 campaign(jus on normal so harder modes are yet to be completed) and some mercenaries(jus unlocked costumes and characters) and now i get back to DMC 4 , everything seems greek and latin. I don't know wat to do.......................:ermm:
Infinite ammo on or you toughing it out :D I tell ya the infinite ammo becomes a life saver on professional mode!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Quoted from my FB:

I almost lost myself this christmas and new years eve. I was losing my body and soul. I could not accept that. I made a choice to stand up again. This is my living will now. My free will of myself. I saved my soul and by doing so I realized how much feelings I have hidden inside my memories. I believe in myself with a much stronger resolve. I have stopped being that selfish arrogant guy. I am sick of it. That wall always protected my solitude. My sorrow, my scar in my soul. Now I am being honest with myself. This is not me. This is not what I want to be. I just want some peace and quiet. What we all need and faithful friends. Friends that can depend on me. Friends that I can depend on. I am more determined to achieve that. I value every day. Nothing comes free. Either money or trust. It is in these hard times we should share our feelings with empathy and respect. To stay together today not tomorrow. You never know what the future brings.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I should really go to sleep. Got a doctor's appointment in about 8 hours. I'm not sleepy, though. =(

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
Ok it's 6:58 in 2 minutes I head to school, right about now would be the perfect time for a possessed bulldozer to plow into it so I can stay home...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Alton Towers weekend booked, spoken with customer services to ensure Jake gets priority in the queues and I've saved over £250 thanks to the early booking offer that expires today. Very pleased and very much looking forward to going there again. This time it's in May so things should be quiet and sunny :D

aoshi

Why do people buy expensive miscellaneous video game stuff? I mean can they share this with any of their peers. Playing video games is embarassing enough(though a guilty pleasure), buying miscellaneous stuff is out of my reach.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I almost gave up on this world and got consumed in it but I have seen it. There are still good things left in this world and humans. Keep it. Take care of it. Don't shoot or kill it. If it can be resolved in another way why not try it at least? Anything to prevent more bloodshed.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You know when you wake up too early and you're so tired you feel like you're high and everything's like "whooooo-ooooo-oooo" and random things start talking to you? Yeah...I just had a really lovely conversation with my shampoo bottle. *sleepy*

+ So, according to my doctor, I'm perfectly healthy. Yay! And I lost 12 pounds since I last visited. Double yay! Happy days. ^_^
++ Physical therapy begins soon. I wonder if my kneecaps will realign themselves.... *pokes knees and feels them move around*

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
You know it! Pull that **** in! :D

798241_464605213605515_162590789_o_zps3bf69664.jpg

The Ophion Whip Demon Pull tears apart objects in Limbo to pull them towards you, including demons and their shields...

Top Bottom