• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking....

It's time to make a new start and continue on with my new life that I will forge with the ones I love and who love me in return...
I vow I will meet all the people overseas who are close to my heart...
And the first person on my list?...
You know who you are...

Kammosjuttu

I wish I wouldn't have these awful cramps and pain in my hands after playing DmC...
It would be a joy to play as well as those crazy guys in the Leaderboards, but... in my dreams only. Because even if I had a perfectly working set of hands, my poor comboing skills wouldn't change much, I suppose.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My gods, she's stubborn. Just cuz I don't agree with everything she says doesn't mean I'm being unreasonable. I've been thinking about things from my side longer than she has; if this is what I want to do, then I'm going to do it.

+ My thoughts seem like rants lately. :/
++ I can has ice cream nao?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
WHY, Garry?! Why did you have to die?! You and Ib could've escaped together... But you had to let that dumb bitch Mary take your rose and pull all the petals off of it...

aoshi

Damn, following 2 big franchises is really hard. I jus completed RE 6 campaign(jus on normal so harder modes are yet to be completed) and some mercenaries(jus unlocked costumes and characters) and now i get back to DMC 4 , everything seems greek and latin. I don't know wat to do.......................:ermm:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I love reviews, sure, but it graaaates me when people ask me to update soon on a fic that I've finished.
It's FINISHED.
What, do I need to start putting THE END down again? Ai.
+ I thought it was going to be hard to get back into the FG mindset, but apparently Julian's pretty eager. Poor shadow man. He must've missed me. HA HA HA.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I love reviews, sure, but it graaaates me when people ask me to update soon on a fic that I've finished.
It's FINISHED.
What, do I need to start putting THE END down again? Ai.
+ I thought it was going to be hard to get back into the FG mindset, but apparently Julian's pretty eager. Poor shadow man. He must've missed me. HA HA HA.

I hate that, too, tbh. Or when people see a story's finished and then they tell me off for not making more like it. OR! Even worse, when you're in the middle of a story and you're on hiatus (as stated on the story itself or on your profile) and people start telling you off and saying "oh, it was good, but I guess you abandoned it". *tugs on hair*

Thinking:
I lost my ability to write one shots. >_< F*ckit.
+ Rewriting old stories is hard.

Top Bottom