• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
First it's GN Burst Mode... Then it's Trans-Am... And now you can quantize the entire damn mech.

F*cking Gundams how do they work?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The possibilities are endless. Think; transformers.

Have the Transformers ever managed to create a single mech that could defeat an entire army by itself? Granted that mech would require at least 3 weeks to do so without a break, and the pilot wouldn't be able to handle that... But still!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i understand so much about the chimera....their matabolism rate, their coversion process, their origin, their nature, their technology, their preferred climate.....now i need to find out how we can create artaficial life i can add all these factors to produce my own chimera......oh my god i'm crazy :blink:

Gorbashou

Have the Transformers ever managed to create a single mech that could defeat an entire army by itself? Granted that mech would require at least 3 weeks to do so without a break, and the pilot wouldn't be able to handle that... But still!

Maybe they have. But it's not like their robotics is as simple as those in Lost Planet.
Also, didn't they have like, planet-size big transformers at some point? I can't even remember, there's always something gigantic coming up in long going series.

aoshi

Siblings are so hard to live with.:/ I don't blame dante and vergil being at each other's throat on every opportunity they get.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm sorry, so you had a an argument last night and today you've let dad do what he wants.... why not have just said he could do that last night! *facepalm*

Forget completing DmC, just watched the ending on youtube... at this rate, it would never get completed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Maybe they have. But it's not like their robotics is as simple as those in Lost Planet.
Also, didn't they have like, planet-size big transformers at some point? I can't even remember, there's always something gigantic coming up in long going series.

Well, there was one Transformer that big. Unicron, devourer of worlds. But even he couldn't defeat a combined Autobot/Decepticon army.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
well I say everyone... i haven't done that either and seeing that i still need to complete it on a new 360, I might try that :p

frenemies :p that's a new one.

10,000! You jammy person :p (well, lucky... I wish that was may gamescore...oh wait it would be had my old 360 not died!..sorry)

XD I wonder how it'll go.
Hehe. :p
Hehe, thankies. XD *is sure you'll get there quickly*

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why am I being used and taken as a generic slave. As some kind of machine that sleeps, eats, walks, sleeps, music listening, anime watching. I am not that but why are they dumping me out

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
don't know thoes but there is also omega supreme and tidal wave my favuorite of the transformers :cool:

Trypticon is a massive Decepticon space-station transformer that turns into a giant dragon. Metroplex is a GIGANTIC transformer (Tidal Wave is like, the size of his foot) that transforms into a city when not in robot form.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Trypticon is a massive Decepticon space-station transformer that turns into a giant dragon. Metroplex is a GIGANTIC transformer (Tidal Wave is like, the size of his foot) that transforms into a city when not in robot form.
but tidal wave is still epicer XD

Top Bottom