• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
weird bug on ratchet and clank future a crack in time. i completed the game got the ryno 5 and all the zoni then killed vorselonand unlocked insomniac museum but then when i exited insomniac museum i'm not sure if i did something else but suddenly insomniac museum was gone i could only travel to 1 other sector and the others had dissapeared and the game said i had to bring the ryno 5 schematics to the smuggler and kill lord vorselon and when i went to the museum it said i had 0 zoni then when i left i had all 40 again -_- damn glitches

Laurence Barnes

Premium
*sigh* That's what happens when I share an opinion. Right. You all can just suck it then...
what happened :(

thinking: so many holes in prometheus, prometheus 2 better be good..... O_O finally a film i want to watch that isn't already out, i am somewhere in life XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
And TV has crap-all on. Blah.

It's like that every night of the week, isn't it? :p

CT: I don't see how Absolutely fabulous is better than Red Dwarf.
*sighs* for someone who is supposed to have a 'disorder' that makes them clever, I'm very thick...

EDIT: Happy New Year.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Happy new year and happy birhtday to me! It's gonna be a good year, I can feel it in my groin. All good feelings come from the groin, remember that kids. ;P
i see vat you did there XD and happy birthday :)

thinking: i hate chameleons.....not the real ones

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Damn. Still exhausted from New Year Eve party and I not getted properly sleep, and needed to wake up and do normal daily things. Now Im looking in exhaust to and Undead corpse :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just thinking that I wish I had an evil monkey in my wardrobe.

All I've got is good for nothing clothes in there. Although without those I'd be walking around naked. So I guess they're not all that bad...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Really. *Is a bit allergic to them*
I haven't run into hollowmen yet *is in Miremoor and has seen wisps... but still partying with hobbes*
So you have to get to Bowerstone before it's unlocked...interesting...
Well, it's probably an experience he won't forget.
*highfive* They're feeling better now, but they're getting tired really quickly.
That's what I've got *is worried i had a copy where they forgot the manual*

Ah. =( *is allergic to cats and dogs, as well*
*nods* My game glitched there. =( *was stuck and had to restart the game**hopes that doesn't happen to you*
Yep.
LOL Probably. Sugar certainly remembers hers. >_>
*fives* Yay. =)
*worried about the same thing*

Thinking:
I keep forgetting I finished editting MoI. :S I need to send it to the betas...if only I could remember who everyone who volunteered was. ._.
+ So the book from the UK shipped before the games from the US?o_O Weird move Amazon....
++ New sims to post on deviantART. >:3
+++ Happy New Years! ^^

Top Bottom