• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I shall say this:
You have now made me obssessed with your word, nao...
I think it's funny cute!...
I stole it from an old DMC member ^_^

+The bromance is awwwwwkwaaaaaard.
++ I want to go see if I can pre-order DmC. Maybe I'll get to kick Vergie's butt at some point.
+++Wtf did they do to Eva? EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK LA HURRUR!!!
++++Thank you, thank you, thank you for blotting out Sparda's face. You guys rock NT.
+++++That's actually Baldur from Bayonetta dressed more casual and speaking more normal.
++++++This is stupid.

LOL.
Oh.
And I can so preorder the game, even though I'm so fat that I got asked yesterday how far along I am (I kid you not, I'm apparently pregnant with peanutbutter sammiches), and probably miles away from my target weight. I'm going to be losing the kg's pretty quick in the course of the next couple of months...
...BECAUSE I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! I'M SO PUMPED BUT THAT MIGHT BE THE COFFEE TO BLAME. AAAAAAHHHH! GOD IS GOOD, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ I pre-ordered DmC. ^^ Even though my gran about killed me at spending over $100 on games (it wasn't the only game I pre-ordered >_>). *excited**can't wait to play* Why do I have the lovely feeling I'm gonna die so much in it? XD
Congrats on your new job!

Thinking:
Mum: "*playing Dead Island (Ryder Whyte's campain)*"
Suicider: "*is somewhere off screen* Oh...ssssssssshhhhhhh*t....."
Me: "*whimpers* Oh--"
Mum: "--Sh*t."
Me: "*hides behind computer*"
^ I'm so scared of zombies. DX Make them die! Make them go away! *hides*
(Suiciders are zombies that explode if you get too close, btw. DX)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
My parents are now mad as I preordered PC DmC version and I tolded them to hold off mine money as I do what I want with it XD, they have no control on money of 20 old female who gets what she wants.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I stole it from an old DMC member ^_^

+The bromance is awwwwwkwaaaaaard.
++ I want to go see if I can pre-order DmC. Maybe I'll get to kick Vergie's butt at some point.
+++Wtf did they do to Eva? EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK LA HURRUR!!!
++++Thank you, thank you, thank you for blotting out Sparda's face. You guys rock NT.
+++++That's actually Baldur from Bayonetta dressed more casual and speaking more normal.
++++++This is stupid.

LOL.
Oh.
And I can so preorder the game, even though I'm so fat that I got asked yesterday how far along I am (I kid you not, I'm apparently pregnant with peanutbutter sammiches), and probably miles away from my target weight. I'm going to be losing the kg's pretty quick in the course of the next couple of months...
...BECAUSE I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! I'M SO PUMPED BUT THAT MIGHT BE THE COFFEE TO BLAME. AAAAAAHHHH! GOD IS GOOD, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations :D
Just be thankful they didn't rub your belly when they asked how far along you were.
Is it just me, or does Eva have black hair? If she is an angel, she should be blonde...

I'm not pre-ordering the game until January or the end of December. (That's if i have any money then).

Oh, good. *relieved* XP
Aww. D: I'll try and find the trailer I saw, if you'd like?

That's kind of you, but I'm in the library now trying to find it. At least if the Reaver industries logo was in any trailer, you'd think someone would be talking about it enough that you'd find it on google.

CT: Okay stomach, you are taking the mickey... you've kept me up best part of the night and now you are rumbling in public. Get any louder and i'll get thrown out!

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
:blink: Bloody clocks!

PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale looks awesome! Man the end of this year & next is going to be an expenstive time for purchasing games. Too many good games coming out! :w00t:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That's kind of you, but I'm in the library now trying to find it. At least if the Reaver industries logo was in any trailer, you'd think someone would be talking about it enough that you'd find it on google.

Okay. ^^ Hehe, true...maybe I was just hallucianting it, then. XD

Sorry for this stupid question but where can i pre-order DmC pc version?

Have you checked Amazon?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A smug one, then again, If he can kill people in one shot, its a bit of an unfair battle :p

Well, he always has been a little bit of a jerk. :p *would be screaming that entire battle*

Thinking:
I've never had a birthday cake with blue icing...so why is the icing in the birthday cake ice cream blue? @_@

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Played Dungeons & Dragons for the first time, took all of us 4 hours to create our bloody characters, got the ball rolling, all of us rolled several natural 1s and sung "You had a 1 in 20 chance to be a loser!" every single time and now I'm...Apparently a level 2 Dragonborn Fighter.

God I'm such a cool kid, it's unreal.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Who Do You Voodoo?" has to be one of my favorite game intro songs. We listen to the intro about 3 times everytime mum plays Dead Island. Luffle it. <3 I...might have to change my status somewhere to "I've got a zombie army and you can't harm me", though. >_> <3

Top Bottom