• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The dog loves pizza more than Dante, I swear. She even knows where the pizza box is. >_< She keeps begging and staring at it, and, at the moment, she laid down to "sleep" and is staring at the pizza box. Gosh, this is scary.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A small excerpt from a Trauma Center-related RP I currently have going on.

Doctor: "Twenty-four times a year you come storming into my office saying you can help someone. Except you never say exactly that, you say something like 'HIS PANCREAS IS GOING TO EXPLODE BECAUSE HIS BRAIN IS ON FIRE!'."

Erhardt (my character): *total deadpan* "Well... First off, I come in here twenty two times a year, not twenty four, and second, I doubt his pancreas would explode. His brain would probably rise out of his skull like bread dough, though."

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been given 4 extra hours at work added to my working week, extra money is nice but working longer hours is a pain in the ass... im glad im on holiday next week.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
everyone here likes me but ONE....and i cant get that out of my head!....why do i care so much??...probably cuz this is my second home and all...:ermm: oh well i cant be liked by everyone now can i :)
dont worry dude i've made some enemies in the past they all left by the time i came back though :/

thinking: holy crap its a sporse or a hider? what have kid programs come too O_O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
everyone here likes me but ONE....and i cant get that out of my head!....why do i care so much??...probably cuz this is my second home and all...:ermm: oh well i cant be liked by everyone now can i :)

Life teaches you that not everyone is going to like you (pretty much had that nailed at an early age). And it's pretty much the same on forums. Care about the people that do like you and ignore the ones that don't. That's how i do it :p

How do I write reviews again?

How does T-Mobile wifi work? *scratches head*

Dude, you aren't funny...

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Life teaches you that not everyone is going to like you (pretty much had that nailed at an early age). And it's pretty much the same on forums. Care about the people that do like you and ignore the ones that don't. That's how i do it :p

How do I write reviews again?

How does T-Mobile wifi work? *scratches head*

Dude, you aren't funny...
well in real life i really dont give a .... :D but here its like my second home so i cant ignore it....but i sorted it out and everything is gr8 so no prob everyone still likes little old me :D:Dyayy^_^

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Congrats on all your likes. ^^
thank you and look at you thats really the first time i see some one with likes more than msgs....lol sweet :D

thinking: well im replaying to a youtube hater so yeah!....and when i told him to come here cuz we actually know what we are talking about and not just hate to hate....+ you want to hear something funny he told me he didng like hes teeth....TEETH!! yea you heard right i mean really it has come to this level nothing to hate well we will hate on hes teeth haha lol.... and he had the nerve to say this to me...ME by all people!...(Also no I'm not going on devilmaycry.org. I've visited there before and I hate that forum. People there get excited over the dumbest **** and it's annoying)....yeah well you dont want to know what i replyed so ill just leave it there(lots of M rated stuff) lol...such a f*cking dumbass!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
thank you and look at you thats really the first time i see some one with likes more than msgs....lol sweet :D

You're welcome. =) Aww, hehe. Thanks. :p Believe me, it was a shock to see it happen. @_@

Thinking:
Trying to keep a certain devious character devious this chapter is hard. It's such a serious chapter and he's having extremely serious thoughts (mainly of whether or not to murder my MC later >_>). Plus, he's also got to reveal the solution to everything. So far...he's turning out frighteningly morbid, with a bit of dark humor whenever they talk. @_@ Unsure if I'll like this chapter or not. I might need to edit it more, but the seriousness feels right....
+ Might try to draw tonight. Yay.

Top Bottom