• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What is the point of having three backups but none of them are available when you need them? Oh life, you're so funny.....burn.

+Yeah I don't think you're going to manage to sneak past me when you're being so obvious obvious. Oooh, he found the pictures, yay.

++ I don't know how to juggle work, kids and social life. Ugh.

+++THEY GOTZ TEH BABY TURTLES I WANT ONE NAO!!!!!!!!!!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Sucks to that new Vergil. I'm still pretty ill but not so ill as I can't come here and vent my wrath.

My bf noticed the trailer for him this lunchtime and said "don't look, it will probably finish you off."

Why did I have to look.

Why do you always have to look?

I didn't have much inclination to buy this new DMC game anyway, but this about cinches it

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sucks to that new Vergil. I'm still pretty ill but not so ill as I can't come here and vent my wrath.

My bf noticed the trailer for him this lunchtime and said "don't look, it will probably finish you off."

Why did I have to look.

Why do you always have to look?

I didn't have much inclination to buy this new DMC game anyway, but this about cinches it
The faaaaaaaa?????
I'm...just....I.... my mind can't process this. At all.
WHY IS THIS A FLIPPIN ROMANCE? WTF?!
I like romance. But NOT in the dmc franchise. I was expecting more than this.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
HAPPY B_DAY VEEBEE!.....hope you have a lovely one ^_^

thinking:....

Details

DmC

am i the only one who said WTF! out loud??

No, I just did too, this is just ****ing great...
Rub it in my face you (explicit swearing)...
This is not cool...
*Oh crap, probably should have put that in the ranting thread...

Meg

I don't know why people complain about getting ripped off at Game Stop when they trade their games in. I always get good deals. :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D GOOD STUFF IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ^_^

epic-win-meme_133614103669.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Forget I said anything...it's not worth it anymore. I won't apologize, but I'm not going to bother explaining myself. Now to go hide from the drama a few days...I really need to get away.

Kammosjuttu

I'm thinking that I should finally go to sleep, since I am dead tired, but because of Gamescom and the flood of new information about DmC I've hung here like a hanged man. I want to sleep... yet I want to use the computer... ah, such decisions, lol. How am I able to work well tomorrow after staying awake through the whole night? x'D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
From yesterday Gamescon Trailers of DmC I gotten hyped so I can't wait totally for next year when whole game comes out. I wan't still it now !

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Forget I said anything...it's not worth it anymore. I won't apologize, but I'm not going to bother explaining myself. Now to go hide from the drama a few days...I really need to get away.
None of that, missus ;)

CT: Sunday will be...fun. Wonder if i can just lip-synch to a CD and get away with it? Sure, the guitars might be hard to fake but I can try...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
May I eat today, stomach? or is it going to be tiny amounts of water again?

Not feeling 100% by any stretch but hopefully the skin and bone pain has gone. I think I'll crawl to the chemist and see if they have anything exciting to drink. Food after 4 days of none would probably do me in.

Top Bottom