• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Played Dungeons & Dragons for the first time, took all of us 4 hours to create our bloody characters, got the ball rolling, all of us rolled several natural 1s and sung "You had a 1 in 20 chance to be a loser!" every single time and now I'm...Apparently a level 2 Dragonborn Fighter.

God I'm such a cool kid, it's unreal.

Character creation was always a pain. I remember my GM telling me that I was half-elf jerky after critfailing in a fight against a (baby) dragon ><

But yeah, D&D ftw! 8D

CT: I thought home was supposed to have the good bed, not my dorm. Either way...my bed is a win. A warm, snuggly, soft win.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Character creation was always a pain. I remember my GM telling me that I was half-elf jerky after critfailing in a fight against a (baby) dragon ><

But yeah, D&D ftw! 8D

CT: I thought home was supposed to have the good bed, not my dorm. Either way...my bed is a win. A warm, snuggly, soft win.

Ahh the wonders of having a fun DM.
Char creation is a massive pain in the ass, but tbh I imagine now we've done it once, it won't be nearly as torturous the next time round, but yeah, game's pretty fun once you get the ball rolling, it's just a shame we started now because most of my friends will be going back to uni soon. ._.
Might have enough time to get one campaign done.

CT: Should really try and find myself a player's handbook.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nope.Thanks by the way.
This will be my first time pre-ordering a game.I mostly download torrents...

You're welcome. =) *hopes you'll be able to find it*
Ah. Heh, I never pre-order games, either, if only cuz I never have money, so this is my first time, as well. @_@ *angsts about games not arriving on time*

Wow, thanks people. Now that I'm finally over my paranoia of expecting again, everyone is asking me how far along I am.
WTF.
Thank you life. Thank you for playing mindgames with me. I just love it so much #sarcasmftw

Aww. =( *offers hugs**pokes people*

Thinking:
I should write a game review...but where would I put it and of what game should it be.... @_@

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is it just me, or are mario games getting... 'same-y'? Not that I'm bashing it... I just wanna know what you've gotta do to play as Luigi...

New Super Mario Bros. 2
Nintendo eshop: £39.99
Argos: £29.99
where is the sense? £10 more expensive than the physical copy... it's just nuts.
And you can download DLC... wow, Nintendo really are taking the Mickey.

CT: I knew that game wouldn't work on Vista.

Top Bottom