• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
May I eat today, stomach? or is it going to be tiny amounts of water again?

Not feeling 100% by any stretch but hopefully the skin and bone pain has gone. I think I'll crawl to the chemist and see if they have anything exciting to drink. Food after 4 days of none would probably do me in.
Can you stomach those rehydration things? I know they are absolutely revolting but even if you can keep it down for a bit it might perk you up enough to decide not to die completely...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Can you stomach those rehydration things? I know they are absolutely revolting but even if you can keep it down for a bit it might perk you up enough to decide not to die completely...

I'm not sure. I've hardly been able to even take plain water, when you're supposed to take lots of it constantly for stomach bugs... It's safe to say I'm dehydrated now. But I've got some of those liver salts, and tried a small glass of it. So far so good.

Kammosjuttu

I'm not sure. I've hardly been able to even take plain water, when you're supposed to take lots of it constantly for stomach bugs... It's safe to say I'm dehydrated now. But I've got some of those liver salts, and tried a small glass of it. So far so good.

Ouch, I feel you. I have chronic dehydration and it really is a big pain in the ass. I've been bedridden in a hospital many times because of that (and other things...). I hope you can manage with your stomach, get well soon!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Thank you :)

I have a problem with that too, I think. Not as serious, but I lack the thirst feeling that makes me drink. I usually have a coffee each morning out of habit, because it gets me to drink something, but it'll be near time to sleep again before I'll notice that's all I've had all day.

Kammosjuttu

Lexy: Yeah, that's one big problem; I also lack the feeling of thirst. I only realize I haven't taken in any liquids when my body acts up or I'm about to pass out. I've tried many things so I could remember to drink and eat enough througout the day, but usually it just slips by... When one lives alone, there's no one to remind to do things. ^^;;

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
All sounds suitably disgusting so it must be good for you...if you can get some sort of rehydration stuff it would be worth trying though.

I lack the thirst feeling that makes me drink. I usually have a coffee each morning out of habit, because it gets me to drink something, but it'll be near time to sleep again before I'll notice that's all I've had all day.
I don't know when I'm thirsty either. I get the most mammoth headaches due to dehydration and I get tired and cranky and never think to get a drink of anything. I just...forget, I guess.

Hope you feel better soon - ginger is good for the stomach as well as peppermint if you can handle the thought of ingesting anything along those lines. Peppermint cordial or ginger thins or whatever...might help some?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
None of that, missus ;)

CT: Sunday will be...fun. Wonder if i can just lip-synch to a CD and get away with it? Sure, the guitars might be hard to fake but I can try...

Hehe, I mean on another site. ._. Another mod and I there were discussing updates and...well, compromising on ideas didn't go very well. I think she's mad that I don't think making an RPG site extremely competative is a good thing. >_< *just realized she probably should have saved that post so they didn't coincide so much*
Good luck on Sunday! ^^

Thinking:
I hope it rains. I hope it rains. I hope it rains. I'm always happy when it rains. <3

V

Oldschool DMC fan
All sounds suitably disgusting so it must be good for you...if you can get some sort of rehydration stuff it would be worth trying though.

I remember those from when I was a kid, the pink stuff in the sachets that looks innocent enough until you taste it? xD Liver salts seems to have worked and fixed my stomach enough so that it doesn't feel like it's filled with sharp rocks any more. I drank a big Capri-Sun and made myself eat something. None of it very nice, but at least it's stayed down. 8D

I don't know when I'm thirsty either. I get the most mammoth headaches due to dehydration and I get tired and cranky and never think to get a drink of anything. I just...forget, I guess.

Hope you feel better soon - ginger is good for the stomach as well as peppermint if you can handle the thought of ingesting anything along those lines. Peppermint cordial or ginger thins or whatever...might help some?

Thanks. I do feel a bit better so far... four days on. I think it was definitely some type of virus, giving me those pains inside the bones that flu does, same with when something brushes your skin lightly and it feels almost painful... as though something is in there screwing with your nerves. I'll remember that about ginger/peppermint. Maybe I'll pick up some tea for future occasions. My stomach is delicate generally anyway, might be a good idea.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
*Thinking*...
I don't really need two of these do I?...
So why did I buy another one?...
Cuz the other one sucked, that's why!...
*well this is awkward, having a convo with meself*...
Stupid ipads!...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I LOVED IT YESTERDAY!
I WOULD LOVE IT TODAY, AND TOMORROW, AND EVERY DAY AFTER!
CALL ME NAO!
I WANT THIS!!!!!

+I'm going to feel it tomorrow. Oh yes, I know I am.
++ Training was awesome. Except that I was the only one falling all over the place and getting confused. I blame the mirror. It's not like I'm going to be watching myself fighting when I'm ever in that situation. It throws me off. Yes, I am blaming the mirror. Maybe next time I'll have my back to the mirror.
+++I missed the feeling of doing the first kata with the others. It's such a good feeling. *dreamyface*

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I LOVED IT YESTERDAY!
I WOULD LOVE IT TODAY, AND TOMORROW, AND EVERY DAY AFTER!
CALL ME NAO!
I WANT THIS!!!!!

+I'm going to feel it tomorrow. Oh yes, I know I am.
++ Training was awesome. Except that I was the only one falling all over the place and getting confused. I blame the mirror. It's not like I'm going to be watching myself fighting when I'm ever in that situation. It throws me off. Yes, I am blaming the mirror. Maybe next time I'll have my back to the mirror.
+++I missed the feeling of doing the first kata with the others. It's such a good feeling. *dreamyface*

I shall say this:
You have now made me obssessed with your word, nao...
I think it's funny cute!...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I LOVE TheatRhythm... My team consists of Cloud, Squall, Tidus and Vaan. Although Squall seems like a bit of a d*uche.
(Obviously that game wasn't the only thing that I had... )

Great day... apart from that bout of stomach pain aaaaaaand other things that happened in that 30 minutes. Oh and the MMR Vaccine this morning ("we don't do tetanus every ten years anymore! How would you like a second MMR jab instead?").

I need to stop going to bed at 5am...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Great day... apart from that bout of stomach pain aaaaaaand other things that happened in that 30 minutes. Oh and the MMR Vaccine this morning ("we don't do tetanus every ten years anymore! How would you like a second MMR jab instead?").

MMR?

Thinking:
I have the oddest urge to evil laugh as I watch mum cause mayhem in her game.
+ I wonder if they're still going to go see a shrink or if they're lulling me into a false sense of security.... Cuz, I could see that happen. I'll be sitting here, innocently drinking tea, and they'll grab me by the ankles and drag me out the door VFD style. DX

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Things is, I went into the room pretty psyched... until i saw the needle...:lol:

*now imagining needle as long as her arm**passes out*

Thinking:
No matter how many times I look through The Journey trailers, I still can't find that Reaver Industries logo I saw the first time. D: And it was like...huge! Did I just hallucinate it? D: Or...was I just seeing what I wanted to see when it was actually something else?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*now imagining needle as long as her arm**passes out*

Thinking:
No matter how many times I look through The Journey trailers, I still can't find that Reaver Industries logo I saw the first time. D: And it was like...huge! Did I just hallucinate it? D: Or...was I just seeing what I wanted to see when it was actually something else?

Nope, it wasn't that big...

TBH, i haven't seen any trailers... :( (only to one where you're on horseback... probably the first trailer that was released.)

Top Bottom