• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Online joke ruined by one geek in the comments ranting on about how the Death Star isn't "banged up but incomplete and thus the joke is rendered useless as it no longer has the correct context".

Oh laugh, would you? The Star Wars universe will not collapse just because someone made a funny joke about insuring the Death Star...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hehe. :p I was thinking about that when I saw "chicks". XD Yeah, Marcus always freaks out when I do that Quest. :p He says it's cruel of me...of course, he never complains about draining people's youth/souls.... :ermm:
Oh no! *hopes it doesn't ruin anything*

TBH, i haven't tried the computer today. I didn't get any milk on the tower itself, just underneath the monitor/screen.
Lol...I knew that it wasn't just 'chicks', and as I went off to sleep i sat up and said, "It's crunchy chicks" :lol:. Funny how you react when you remember stuff.

Russell Brand is singing! Heck, at least he is better than Ed Sheeran :p

the ending ceremony is just as weird as the starting ceremony :p

I think this one is more effed up than the opening.

oh god one direction has just ruined it all in one song -_-

I hear that... but Ed Sheeran has just been on, and i can pretty much tolerate 1D to him.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
data-top-gaoranger.jpg

GAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Doesn't come much weirder that Boris Johnson dancing to the Spice Girls :lol:
:| David Cameron was dancing too...

CT: No one is asking you to be in the room watching it... go back upstairs... I'm missing my program you know.

Stupid internet

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
How on earth do you eat tacos without them falling apart???

It all starts with a good shell. :/ If the taco shell isn't fried right, it gets soggy too quickly and everything falls out. *makes tacos alot* Unless you mean soft tacos...then I've no idea. Otherwise...I think they're meant to fall apart. XD

TBH, i haven't tried the computer today. I didn't get any milk on the tower itself, just underneath the monitor/screen.
Lol...I knew that it wasn't just 'chicks', and as I went off to sleep i sat up and said, "It's crunchy chicks" :lol:. Funny how you react when you remember stuff.

Ah. :S Good luck with it when you do. ^^
LOL xD I do that, too! Hehe. Days after a convo I'm like "holy cow, I meant _____!"

Thinking:
He's doing it again: stealing my muses. I'm sick of going along with it.
+ Is it just me or does being told your story is good because you know the fandom inside out sounds kinda...derogatory? I don't know the fandom I'm writing about inside out. In fact, everytime I go on the wiki for it, I learn something new. I don't want to make excuses about how a story's good or bad. If it's good or bad, it's because of the effort/skill/patience/etc of the writer, not the story itself, imo. I don't think there's such a thing as a good or a bad story/plot/character/writer/ect. It all comes down to point of veiw, confidence, and how well you sell it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think there's such a thing as a good or a bad story/plot/character/writer/ect
Excluding that Twilight x Devil May Cry fanfic.
BURN TEH FIC AND SHOOT TEH WRITOR!!!!!

+ *squeal* I've got to get back in shape in the next 24 hours or less. Going for training in two days and let's face it, I haven't been physically doing martial arts for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. Well, centuries. Decades? A velly velly loooooooong time ago. I want to say I've been into my MMA but sitting on your arse munching chips and chocolate and sweeties and watching UFC or going to UFC tournaments does NOT count in my favour.
SQUEAL! I CAN'T WAIT AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
- Never thought I'd end up leaving that place of all of them but..there ya go. Might go back, might not - but the only person who bothered to get in touch was actually someone I had previously thought was different - he's a nice guy after all.

- why pm me only to ignore what I say? My guess is you were garnering information for the rest of your clique under the guise of being my friend. Classy.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
It's so frustrating that a huge anime forum don't even know popular titles such as assassin's creed.
God f*ckin love that!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I feel so terrible. I need 5.4k a day to finish NaNo when I want to, but I feel...ugh. Migraine, stomach ache, fever, lethargy. Is it the flu? Or...is it just the heat? @_@ I've a feeling no writing will be done today. Great. :/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Lexy and Shadow: Get well soon :3

That tea was looooooovely Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom and Penne pasta.... *drools*
Shame the bacon was tasteless.

Hama beads get everywhere...

£40 to download New Super mario bros. 2 on eshop?! I've seen the physical copy advertised for £10 less! Its no wonder why they're offering an extra 250 points!

Top Bottom