• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hehe. Gosh, I hate trying to think of witty titles. /==
Aww. D: Poor Tilly. Will she be back to normal soon?
o_o Why not? *nods**trying to make him realistic and not single-facited**noticed a lot of people make him just one way**has fun testing him* The ego and sarcasm is so fun....

Yeah, she is getting there. When she has her treatment, she walks around the house squinting her eyes.
But she has been purring, so she is practically back to herself.

Bedtime!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Kinda annoyed with my Camp NaNo cabin mates. Two of the girls are fanfiction writers like me, and yet...the amount of disrespect they're showing for their writing is disgusting me. They're both talking about how they never feel the need to extensively edit, especially when they write fanfiction. And so on and so forth. What gets me is, both these chicks are doing NaNo and have done it before. Any self-respecting writer should at least acknowledge the value of editing. Plus, when working on a fanfic, shouldn't the writer show respect for their fandom by trying to make it as good as possible? I admit, I rarely edit beyond spelling and gramar check. But, lately, I've been going back and majorly editing everything because I feel I owe it to the people who created the fandom to at least try and make it good.

One of these girls is a friend of mine, but, after today, I'm kinda considering not going back to the cabin/chat for a while. I hate when writers disrespect their craft. I have not spent my entire lifetime writing and falling in love with it, just to smash talk the love of my life.

(Is it weird to say writing's the love of my life?)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Damn, after all these years... it explains alot... although, i probably don't have it, and it is all down to trust issues.

Forget Bird Flu... forget Swine flu... the next threat to humanity... SEAL FLU!!!
Talk about keeping the public on their toes.:lol:
I swear scientists have too much time on their hands.

Awww, i was hoping the pic would be posted:(

My muses are planning something... although Reaver isn't interested.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My muses are planning something... although Reaver isn't interested.

Can I steal him away from you for a little while, then? ;)

Thinking:
Speaking of Reaver, someone on Twitter is RPing as Reaver (and doing a splendid job) and I made an account for one of my muses on Twitter a while back...and he wants to go and troll the Reaver RPer. I have a feeling said shadow man's plan has to do with the line "I'm a member of the Shadow Court, where the hell are my sacrificial jelly beans?!" being casually dropped into the conversation. /== (Ignoring, of course, that Marcus is not and never will be a member of the Shadow Court despite wondering if they have a poker night.)
+ 63k. 63k. Yay! Wish my NaNo count was that high.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Can I steal him away from you for a little while, then? ;)

Thinking:
Speaking of Reaver, someone on Twitter is RPing as Reaver (and doing a splendid job) and I made an account for one of my muses on Twitter a while back...and he wants to go and troll the Reaver RPer. I have a feeling said shadow man's plan has to do with the line "I'm a member of the Shadow Court, where the hell are my sacrificial jelly beans?!" being casually dropped into the conversation. /== (Ignoring, of course, that Marcus is not and never will be a member of the Shadow Court despite wondering if they have a poker night.)
+ 63k. 63k. Yay! Wish my NaNo count was that high.

Be mah guest! Plus, I think Vergil is getting sick of him... again.

LOL! DOOOOO ITTTTTTT!!!!

Wow there are some f***ing idiots on DA

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Be mah guest! Plus, I think Vergil is getting sick of him... again.

LOL! DOOOOO ITTTTTTT!!!!

Wow there are some f***ing idiots on DA

=D YAY!!! *grabs Reaver and drags him away* Though...I am slightly worried about what would happen if both our Reaver's got together for mayhem.... o_o
LOL XD You're the fourth person to say I should. XD I probably will.... *slightly scared of it given Marcus is both a perv and good at annoying people*
There really are. /==

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
=D YAY!!! *grabs Reaver and drags him away* Though...I am slightly worried about what would happen if both our Reaver's got together for mayhem.... o_o
LOL XD You're the fourth person to say I should. XD I probably will.... *slightly scared of it given Marcus is both a perv and good at annoying people*
There really are. /==

* thinks*... yeah, I'd keep them separated if i were you... :lol:
Perv eh? I wish one of my muses was a perv... wait, i think my Reaver maybe a little... maybe Dante too.
*wonders how Marcus would feel about eating Chicks*

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i can turn the most sane person into an insane freak ready for an asylum take hannah for example

hannah- herro ^_^
me- herro ^_^ whats up?
hannah- POTATOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
* thinks*... yeah, I'd keep them separated if i were you... :lol:
Perv eh? I wish one of my muses was a perv... wait, i think my Reaver maybe a little... maybe Dante too.
*wonders how Marcus would feel about eating Chicks*

LOL XD I'll make a note of that. Though, since mine has finally admitted he's human enough to sleep and went off to do so, that should make things easier. :p
ROFLMAO XD Only a little?
Chicks...like...the birds? Or...girls? Or...both? @_@ I know he eats people for dinner sometimes...but he's kinda grossed out by the thought of eating birds. @_@

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
LOL XD I'll make a note of that. Though, since mine has finally admitted he's human enough to sleep and went off to do so, that should make things easier. :p
ROFLMAO XD Only a little?
Chicks...like...the birds? Or...girls? Or...both? @_@ I know he eats people for dinner sometimes...but he's kinda grossed out by the thought of eating birds. @_@

I don't know if you remember in Fable 2... :blink: oh, wait... i was thinking of the temple of shadows... i always seem to get that and Shadow court mixed up :lol: (to join the temple of shadows you have to eat 5 chicks. ) Sorry... moment of confuzzlement.

OH DAMMIT! Spilt milk all over my computer desk! :mad:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I don't know if you remember in Fable 2... :blink: oh, wait... i was thinking of the temple of shadows... i always seem to get that and Shadow court mixed up :lol: (to join the temple of shadows you have to eat 5 chicks. ) Sorry... moment of confuzzlement.

OH DAMMIT! Spilt milk all over my computer desk! :mad:

Hehe. :p I was thinking about that when I saw "chicks". XD Yeah, Marcus always freaks out when I do that Quest. :p He says it's cruel of me...of course, he never complains about draining people's youth/souls.... :ermm:
Oh no! *hopes it doesn't ruin anything*

Thinking:
Microwave corndogs might taste good, but microwaving them sucks. Why do they always explode?
+ I might have enjoyed introducing Ben into the story if someone hadn't just proposed to me on Twitter yesterday when I said writing was my true love but I sometimes cheated on it with gaming. Erm...is he serious? :S I didn't think he was at first, but when I teased him about it, he seemed serious.... *too young to get married* Am I over thinking a joke again?
++ Someone needs to make a real Professor Genki show. With paintballs. And less deadly traps.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
*Thinking*
Finally got skype a week back, now I just gotta figure out how to use the damned thing...
Eating Collisions are nice, but now I is thirsty...

Also, my parents seem to be having a falling out, they haven't talked to eachother in days now, will we ever get back to normal...

Top Bottom