• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i am gentlemen ahem
i am here to burst into flames
i am gentlemn shall we
nothing personel, YOU SUCK!, well off to visit your mother

awesome song :cool:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:p LOL That's a good idea. He looks adorable, VB! :3 So grumpy. <3
Okay. ^^ YAY! Hehe, yep. =) I'll tell you more in a PM?
Heh, sorta? He's one of the MCs. ;)

Thinking:
No one ever wakes me up when I need to get up. On the plus side, at least I got 10 pages written.

Thanks and thanks for faving him on DA. I tried to make him look angry, but it just didn't work.
MC's? Main characters?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks and thanks for faving him on DA. I tried to make him look angry, but it just didn't work.
MC's? Main characters?

You're welcome. ^^ I tried to think of a witty comment fo dA, but all I could think of was "awwww", and I figured Vergie-sama wouldn't appreciate that. >_> LOL I think he looks angry. Angry like a cat. :p
Yep. =) *tried to give quite a few looks into Reaver's head**had fun with it*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You're welcome. ^^ I tried to think of a witty comment fo dA, but all I could think of was "awwww", and I figured Vergie-sama wouldn't appreciate that. >_> LOL I think he looks angry. Angry like a cat. :p
Yep. =) *tried to give quite a few looks into Reaver's head**had fun with it*

LOL, i was thinking of a witty title... *fail*
I've forgotten what an angry cat looks like. Tilly is sulking atm because she's had flea treatment...

I've tried that... didn't go too well... although I had the ego and sarcasm pinned down no problem ^^

Bedtime...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL, i was thinking of a witty title... *fail*
I've forgotten what an angry cat looks like. Tilly is sulking atm because she's had flea treatment...

I've tried that... didn't go too well... although I had the ego and sarcasm pinned down no problem ^^

Bedtime...

Hehe. Gosh, I hate trying to think of witty titles. /==
Aww. D: Poor Tilly. Will she be back to normal soon?
o_o Why not? *nods**trying to make him realistic and not single-facited**noticed a lot of people make him just one way**has fun testing him* The ego and sarcasm is so fun....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know, I had probably the crappest day yesterday that I've probably had in months. Everything went wrong and it just snowballed into drama that at the end of the night had my supervisor driving me home early from work. If you're in a bad mood, don't get into a touchy discussion. Chances are you will take everything personally and start throwing in words like 'idiot' where it's completely unnecessary. I was giving you a chance to bring your point across, as I was trying to get you to see where I'm coming from. The compassion and understanding was lower than 0 it seems.
Thanks for ruining my day. The only positive I've taken from this is the knowledge that I CAN'T TALK TO YOU. If we can't talk about things that matter without getting huffy, then there is also no need for idle chat either.
Oh, this is the makings of a 'great' weekend. :/

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I miss baths. I haven't had a bath for three years. -__-

Showers are great and all, but I find baths actually relaxing when not much else is ever relaxing for me. My friend's like "eurgh, sitting there in a soup of your own filth" and I'm like "you know it :q"

Actually I used to shower first, then have a bath. Clean freak.

-_________________________-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh, hey. What? Oh, I'll get back to you later; I'm having a love affair with my ramen.

+ Croddle's a balverine! RUN! Or cuddle. And then run.
++ ...I want a pet balverine. <3
+++ Or an optimistic pet banshee who only says good things to me...or who insults people I don't like.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Silk day cravats are hella comfy.

I say this incidentally... as cravats are a type of tie. I am AMAZED how many people I know who have never worn or don't even know how to tie a tie. o_O I had to wear a tie for twelve years of my life, I can tie one in my sleep. Yet, I had to show my bf how to tie one... >_>

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i wanna try and name as many tf2 character memes as possible...lets go:
painis cupcake
vagineer
christian brutal sniper
sniphuur
spyper
seeman
spycrab
sniperdile
scuttlebucket
spyder

damn thats all i can remember

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Silk day cravats are hella comfy.

I say this incidentally... as cravats are a type of tie. I am AMAZED how many people I know who have never worn or don't even know how to tie a tie. :blink: I had to wear a tie for twelve years of my life, I can tie one in my sleep. Yet, I had to show my bf how to tie one... >_>

I have a tie; I wear it alot, actually. But I still don't know how to tie one. @_@ My granfather ties it for me. *ought to learn how* It is weird how many poeple don't wear/own one, though.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
gah parents want their kids to get a gf/bf then when they talk they interupt you -_- hello kinda talking here

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Victoria, one of my MCs, keeps forgetting she can do magic. Really funny to watch her panic about not having explosives in battle...right after she's been throwing fireballs at people. Wonder why she does it, though....

Top Bottom