• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Had to cancel my tetanus appointment. If the doctor phoned earlier I would've had it done... ah well, so much for getting it out of the way :/

ANOTHER VERGIL CHIBI! :D

I'd be happy to. Thing is, I've never done it before.

I'm sorry about you're appointment. =( But, yay for another chibi!
Hehe. Well, in beta-reading you just read through and check for errors. Like spelling or grammar. I've had a couple people reading through as I work on it, but I want someone unfamiliar with the plotline for when I'm done. :p *would be happy to have you read through it, if you still want to*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm sorry about you're appointment. =( But, yay for another chibi!
Hehe. Well, in beta-reading you just read through and check for errors. Like spelling or grammar. I've had a couple people reading through as I work on it, but I want someone unfamiliar with the plotline for when I'm done. :p *would be happy to have you read through it, if you still want to*

Well, at least i won't go to bed with a sore arm. :p ^^ I'm just about to upload it to DA. (I'll also put the link in my art thread.)
Yeah, I can read through it, I'd be happy to ^^. Do beta's let you know about grammar errors so you can change it yourself?
I'm assuming this is a Fable story about Reaver?

Well, tomorrow could be the last day that my football club exists... stupid chairman...

I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight :s

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I hate the lairs of romulus in assassin's creed brotherhood.
But,damn i need to complete all of it to get the strongest armor in the game.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Roll on the weekend!
meh.ro8223.png
:D

thinking: we have the good weather right now down by my friends its been thindering and pouring with rain......we havn't had much rain

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, at least i won't go to bed with a sore arm. :p ^^ I'm just about to upload it to DA. (I'll also put the link in my art thread.)
Yeah, I can read through it, I'd be happy to ^^. Do beta's let you know about grammar errors so you can change it yourself?
I'm assuming this is a Fable story about Reaver?

:p LOL That's a good idea. He looks adorable, VB! :3 So grumpy. <3
Okay. ^^ YAY! Hehe, yep. =) I'll tell you more in a PM?
Heh, sorta? He's one of the MCs. ;)

Thinking:
No one ever wakes me up when I need to get up. On the plus side, at least I got 10 pages written.

Top Bottom