• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I couldn't care for the olympics, and I agree that the money could be spent on something better... like getting rid of this debt the conservatives seem to keep on banging about.
And personally, all this military stuff, to me, shows we're scared that we're going to be attacked.

Hmmm, Sonic Adventure 3 could be in the works... cool...

The NHS send the most lovely stuff in the post... a stool sample pot :p
Come on next wednesday...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hmmm, Sonic Adventure 3 could be in the works... cool...

Say what now? Explain! :)

No one can do that. you can try but one day you will reach a point where you start to ask these questions "Am i getting close to my goal? If not then what am i suppose to do? How can i reach my goal?".

You've only made me more depressed lol!!! :p

Topic:

I've got the Power Rangers Mystic Force theme on my mind!

Kammosjuttu

I’m thinking about it, that how could I be so stupid as to accidentally pinch my flesh between thumb and index finger between a plastic box and its lid while closing it. Sure I was absent-minded when thumping the lid down, but afterwards I was painfully aware of the fact that a huge dark bruise came to greet me in a matter of seconds with tiny blood droplets coming out of my broken skin. Tupperware boxes are evil if you don’t pay attention. I’m happy I wasn’t slicing bread or something…

Azurel

I may be disagreed with, but doesn't it seem like nobody wants the Olympics except the government - so it can be some sort of 'distraction' from all the issues they should be dealing with right now? It feels so North Korea. >_> You WILL enjoy these Olympics and we WILL be proud of them, and we WILL have them even if the terrorist threat is close to "severe" as a result, and we WILL deploy soldiers and missiles on top of your tower block whether you like it or not (even if God forbid something awful does happen, and they have to shoot down a plane, in which case that probably won't save that many more people or damage as it all lands on top of everything), and we WILL have these games even though the country is still in the throes of recession and poverty. Tax money well spent, I'm sure... what isn't being provided by corporate companies throwing their weight around.

For a few weeks of distraction, we're going to run a severe threat of attack, and spend extortionate amounts of money on it, and probably won't win much anyway. It just seems wrong. If I were living in that tower block where the missiles are supposedly being stationed I think I'd be going crazy.

May I direct you to these articles? It's good to see that you're aware of things like this. "It's all part of the plan."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsa-gropers-invade-london-for-olympics.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-bri...es-to-a-terrorist-attack-at-the-olympics.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/britain-beefs-olympic-security-up-with-1200-more-troops.html

Basically, they all say the same thing. More oppression, but still allowing danger to penetrate their defenses to give them a reason to oppress you even more.

And it's only going to get worse. Much worse.

You'd better get ready.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/another...-to-protect-yourself-and-your-family-now.html

The same goes for everyone here. Either leave while you can, or bunker down and prepare for the worst.

What's the point of all this, you ask? Depopulation. The less people there are, the more control they'll have. The end goal is a prison grid, all over the world, where everything will be strictly controlled within heavily guarded prison cities.

Agenda 21 (Think 'Hunger Games', but ten times worse)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/rockefellers-admit-to-buying-off-evangelicals-mayors-governors-to-push-“green”-agenda.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tom-hanks’-‘electric-city’-glorifies-green-fascism.html

"Citizens: Face your demons."

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Basically, they all say the same thing. More oppression, but still allowing danger to penetrate their defenses to give them a reason to oppress you even more.

And it's only going to get worse. Much worse.

You might find this documentary series quite interesting, if you haven't seen it already. There are 6 parts.

You'd better get ready.

"A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."

I'm ready.

Azurel

You might find this documentary series quite interesting, if you haven't seen it already. There are 6 parts.

Thanks. I'll give it a watch later on. Wow, you've really done a lot of research into this, haven't you? I'm impressed.

"A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."

I'm ready.

As am I. That quote describes me perfectly. I'll see you on the other side, Lexy. :cool:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I see dead people!
"Oh hi Melissa!" *Melissa throws me into a wall* "I'm SORRY I'll go visit your grave right now."
NEVER DATE DEAD CHICKS! THEIR IS NO WAY OF ESCAPING FROM THEM!!!! :ermm:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
no matter what you put on weetabix, it will always taste like sawdust (imo anyway).

What warrants a company to charge £46 for a game that's over one year old?

Yup, i told Namco! :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
As happy as I am about having my games pre-ordered and my new katana...I just want my laptop back. *emos in a corner*
...I'm so gonna be depressed until this gets sorted out.

Meg

As happy as I am about having my games pre-ordered and my new katana...I just want my laptop back. *emos in a corner*
...I'm so gonna be depressed until this gets sorted out.
Well, look at it this way. At least we live in a world where you can still access the Internet even without your own computer. :D

......but just in case that doesn't help, I'll send Credo over to you.

Top Bottom