• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
well i lost a friend today for good i think hes gonna suck up to me at home trying to give an excuse but im not accepting it this time

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
sentry go go down and up and dammit gotta move that gear this thing aint on auto pilot dammit gotta move that gear hold it spy dont touch that sentry dammit gotta move that gear this spy aint on our git git dammit gotta move that gear git dow-dow-down git git gotta move that gear

EDIT: dammit ummm sorry peoples serever did not respond >_<

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
me:mom im hungry plz make me a sandwich
mom: *laughs*
me: -_- ok make me a sandwich now
mom: *keeps laughing*
me: :mad: think im joking? what, am i sitting here tryna make fake farts with my armpits?​

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It is what I think! Today is a very good day - my son has a special needs buggy for free thanks to the Red Cross donating one to us :D :D :D
Didn't want to say it on fb incase anyone got offended but, at least they're not as useless as they pretended to be! So happy they got it sorted for you!

+I started exercising (again) yesterday morning. Then I went to work last night.
Let's say my work is my exercise and I can just loaf in the mornings from now on. I think I lost half a kg from perspiration last night. Gosh. 6 floors. Yeah I can see R being there until midnight if I wasn't there. Then again, I think he was there until midnight anyway.
++Thank you God!!!!!!!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, look at it this way. At least we live in a world where you can still access the Internet even without your own computer. :D

......but just in case that doesn't help, I'll send Credo over to you.

Heh, true. :)
:O Credo! <3 *swoons*

Thinking:
Gotta get back in the NaNo mindframe.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I wish I could, but I get lazy on the weekends or I has to be somewhere...

*thinking*...
Could do with some Choco-ades right now...
hmm thats too bad :( and there you go ^_^
Choc-Aid-375.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa! father saw the mouse! lol. Wish i could've seen his face :p
we now has a trap... it won't kill it, but i hope it works. Actually, i hope his butt can fit in it (the mouse, not dad... then again, i think i'd rather have the mouse hanging around :lol: )
Then again, Tilly now knows it's there.

*facepalm*

Top Bottom