• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lexy: Can't help wondering what they taste like :p
No wonder why they don't sell them in this country... *i predict a riot*

So our left side neighbor has a garden full of rubbish, long grass and dog poo. Our neighbor on the right side has dogs, dog biscuits outside their back door, rubbish at the top of their garden and planks of wood everywhere.
We have a nice clean and tidy garden... yet WE'VE GOT MICE LIVING IN A DRAIN! WTF?!
Well, it's either a mouse or a rat. Mum saw it up close heading for the back door about to come in, I'm surprised that she didn't scream. At least the mystery of what's "scratching at the end wall" has been solved.

I'd put a points donation thing on Deviant art, but i think it looks like begging... (just a personal opinion)... but i so want a premium membership :S

I wonder when that pic'll get done... *looking forward to seeing it finished*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Lexy: Can't help wondering what they taste like :p

The one I had was dark and white chocolate together. Slightly bitterer chocolate than we get here, but I LOVE bitter chocolate. Like that Green & Blacks Dark & Cherry. I dunno what the pink one was like. :p

We have a nice clean and tidy garden... yet WE'VE GOT MICE LIVING IN A DRAIN! WTF?!
Well, it's either a mouse or a rat. Mum saw it up close heading for the back door about to come in, I'm surprised that she didn't scream. At least the mystery of what's "scratching at the end wall" has been solved.

Apparently the massive amount of rain lately has forced the rats to leave the drains and come up to ground level. A lot of people have reported rats in the last month or so, so you're not alone. I haven't seen any here, but we're so close to the sea and on a hill the water doesn't hang around.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
The one I had was dark and white chocolate together. Slightly bitterer chocolate than we get here, but I LOVE bitter chocolate. Like that Green & Blacks Dark & Cherry. I dunno what the pink one was like. :p

Apparently the massive amount of rain lately has forced the rats to leave the drains and come up to ground level. A lot of people have reported rats in the last month or so, so you're not alone. I haven't seen any here, but we're so close to the sea and on a hill the water doesn't hang around.

I'm not a fan of bitter chocolate so I can't say i've ever tried it.

I haven't heard that, but it explains alot.
Thing is, we're trying to decide what to do about the problem and none of us can agree.
Mum said trap, I said relocation, and dad... said something very stupid....
You're lucky. Mum would love to live by the sea... and I would love to live anywhere but here :p

CT: Annnnnd, what a great start to the new football season that'll be.

Meg

I'm feeling a bit sick right now. I shouldn't have watched that.
Have a nice teddy bear:

teddy992.jpg

All better! :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
We got a tv from one of our family friends. 63in. X3 Can you say love? Though mum's stolen the xbox lately. Granted, she's also stolen Fable III so I can't complain too much. Now to have her play DMC....
+ Of course the AC broke. It's what? 20 years old? And of course the fan clogged when you never clean the vents. /==

Azurel

That's rough. I don't think I could live without air conditioning. Oh, wait. I did. And no hot water, either. It was rough. (I was living in a semi-tropical place, so it wasn't too bad, but it was still rough.)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
We got a tv from one of our family friends. 63in. X3 Can you say love? Though mum's stolen the xbox lately. Granted, she's also stolen Fable III so I can't complain too much. Now to have her play DMC....
+ Of course the AC broke. It's what? 20 years old? And of course the fan clogged when you never clean the vents. /==

*mouth drops* can i live with you? PLEASE!

ct: Can't stick around... MB to save

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
ATM VeeBs be thankful, you didn't throw points at the artist to draw the picture, you'd be out of pocket now.
although, if you don't come up with the goods, why say you will do something in the first place?

I'm stuck for what to do :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That's rough. I don't think I could live without air conditioning. Oh, wait. I did. And no hot water, either. It was rough. (I was living in a semi-tropical place, so it wasn't too bad, but it was still rough.)

:O How did you handle that?! We live in the desert (over 100 degrees today. Thought I was gonna melt), but I can't imagine living without water and AC.

*mouth drops* can i live with you? PLEASE!

If you don't mind excessive heat, tempermental rabbits, and an attention-hogging dog, sure. ^^

Thinking:
Sleep. Where have you gone lately?

Top Bottom