• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
YEAH! I'm getting theatrhythm for mah birthday!
Sadly those cool wellies will have to go back.

I thought Nintendo were stupid. Amazon are too. They sell the Kindle recharger seperately (or is it a clever ploy to make more money :shifty: ).

Yay another Nite and Vergie picture!
WHAT?
:D *GIGGLES*
Obsessed maniac
Thank you <3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow... Anthropomorphized Orbital Frames from Zone of the Enders... Now I really have seen it all. Thought I saw it all when I saw a pic of Evangelion Unit-01 pregnant...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Wow... Anthropomorphized Orbital Frames from Zone of the Enders... Now I really have seen it all. Thought I saw it all when I saw a pic of Evangelion Unit-01 pregnant...

07c.jpg

I came in here planning to post something constructive, but reading that, that's all that now comes to mind...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Some Presidents are just flat-out funny...

Ronald Reagan: *being wheeled to the emergency room after being shot* "I hope you're all Republicans."

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Just watched The Dark Knight Rises. Despite some flaws and does not live up to The Dark Knight's success, it is still a damn awesome movie.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm supposed to be getting taken to see that fairly soon. I loved Batman Begins and I loved TDK even more, but for some inexplicable reason I'm just not excited for this next one... perhaps because I always loved the Joker, and Scarecrow wasn't too bad, but I've never cared for the bad guy in this.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Doctor's again tomorrow. It's left me wondering if my doc is seeing me again because he can't increase the dose of my tablets anymore.

Why is it, if i want to do anything that involves alot of money, it has to be the business of someone else in this house?

I'm not going to reply to that thread anymore. Everyone else is right of course. Hey, if you want to believe a novel that throws out the timeline, that's up to you.

tasteful nudity... what the heck is tasteful nudity when it's at home?

Minecraft? I think i'll stick to harvest moon

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Buggy broke. Great. Now I have to wait and see if wheelchair services will take a referral for Jake and get us a new buggy. Within the next week. Because we're housebound otherwise.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
GP referral appointment in a couple of hours. Time to lay it on thick and get things shifting asap...

Top Bottom