• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've just realized how freaking rare it is that I admit such things. . . I am a secretive beast, haha.

In other news, my calves are sore from that hill yesterday but I can do plenty of weights with my arms and they just take it. I can see the definition forming there already but my legs are gonna need work. I want my abs back nao. Eurgh, letting myself get this out of shape till now... it's terrible. Mostly because of the change in work, I guess. I'm gonna have to get outside a lot more often now that I'm chained to my damn desk most of the day and evening.

Been eating right though and I feel pretty good for that. Lost quite a bit this week. I suppose if there's any motivation to get leaner on the arms, it's for when they start drawing on me with needles. It hopefully won't hurt as much if there's some decent meat under the skin, and not fat.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can understand WANTING to kill an ex-girlfriend (not that I've ever wanted to kill any exes of mine, mind you...), but actually following through with it, especially in so brutal a manner, is completely sickening.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The bad-*ssery feeling of beating Jack of Blades for the first time without dying kinda wears off when I realize that yes, I actually am standing in front of the Necropolis arguing with myself about going in and screaming about "zomg, what if the dead people eat me?!" >_> *can't wait to finish this game for the first time*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The bad-*ssery feeling of beating Jack of Blades for the first time without dying kinda wears off when I realize that yes, I actually am standing in front of the Necropolis arguing with myself about going in and screaming about "zomg, what if the dead people eat me?!" >_> *can't wait to finish this game for the first time*

I assume you're playing Fable? :p

Well, that's everyone faved and thanked on DA (or at least, those that want to be).
I wonder if she'll get back to me on those drawings?...

ooh, i just love these headaches...>.>

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ah, the un-divine 7th person to join the list. Bravo. I'd applaud you if I didn't feel so sorry for you.

+I need to write. Seriously. This piece has been floating in my head since Saturday. Need to write.
++ Another rejection. It's not that easy to keep going when you start to feel there's something wrong with you. Other than the obvious. Y'know.
+++Wow, SO IT IS JUST TEENAGE GUTS TO BLAME. Had such a nice chat with my bro, until I asked him to explain something to me and then BAM, okay I'm going to bed now cheers. WTF. Grow up you little brat.
++++ I will not stuff my face with sugary treats.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I assume you're playing Fable? :p

Well, that's everyone faved and thanked on DA (or at least, those that want to be).
I wonder if she'll get back to me on those drawings?...

ooh, i just love these headaches...>.>

LOL Yeah. XD *has been trying on and off since she got it when it first came out to beat it and kept failing*
Aww, you're welcome, VB. :3 *glomps* I hope your headache goes away.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

im pretty exited im at work now and yay work work work.....*me in my mind* oh what could be better than this.....................i really cant think of anything.................oh wait................yes its SLEEPPPPP!!!!!! ALL MY THOUGHTS IS SCREAMING SCREW WORK SLEEP GOD DAMIT SLEEP....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You know you play a lot of video games when you go next door to complain about the noise, the wife rolls her eyes and says, "it's him on his video games again - I've told him to keep it down!" and rather than flouncing off in a whirlwind of self-righteousness, you immediately want to ask "ooh - what game?"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
and that makes 8!
The list is growing, higher and higher, higher and higher, it is growing, higher and higher...
+Yep, of course she won't 'approve' my comment. Because she tried to make an innocent bystander look bad, and because I took the bystander's side, she's probably going into a post-partum-teenage rage at the AUDACITY that someone would DARE not agree with her side of things.
Lolololololol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The dragon is dead! And by dragon I mean Jack of Blades' second form. And by dead I mean I killed him. And by that I mean I finally finished the game! Seven years and 2 ressurection phials and I finally did it! *explodes into a pile of fangirly glitter*

*puts the glitter back together into your form*

Top Bottom