• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay. I played kinect for an hour. I'm sweating like a pig and I'm about to die from heat stroke. So...I've decided kinect is an excercise machine (a creepy excercise machine that likes to spy on me and take pictures of me but completely the same thing) and I'm totally justified in spending a few hours playing DMC, Fable, and possibly Bayonetta. =D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay. I played kinect for an hour. I'm sweating like a pig and I'm about to die from heat stroke. So...I've decided kinect is an excercise machine (a creepy excercise machine that likes to spy on me and take pictures of me but completely the same thing) and I'm totally justified in spending a few hours playing DMC, Fable, and possibly Bayonetta. =D
I hate kinect. I keep jumping into obstacles or getting clothes-lined by obstacles. :(

+ Great I lost the paper with the sessions on them. ARGH!
++ C'mon Aunty Flo, I can sense you are near. You better be near. GET HERE NAO.
+++Ow.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Really? I'm as out of shape as the next guy and I can play Kinect for a lot more than that! XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
=D That's why I got it. Tbh, I finally found a spot to put it...but I've no room to actually play it. /== *has to play right next to the coffee table and nearly fell on it* If you can get one, I hope you can play it. =(

I saw a second-hand one in town earlier, but it still wasn't cheap. If i had the money though, i would've bought it!
I like the idea of Kinectimals. (the thing with the tiger)... i think it's so cute!
Also, killing hobbes with will sounds exciting :p
TBH, just playing on the wii means that i have to clear my room of boxes and objects. So, i might have to have a think about getting it...

ACTUALLY... how far do you need to be away from the sensor for it to work?
(and would you mind if i pestered you if i had any questions about it?)... or DS, as i'm assuming from her post that she has one :p

I got that on the wii... in fact, playing on the wii used to make me ill (in ways i'd rather not describe).

Just downloaded the Fable: Theresa book... still haven't really read JoB, but I'm enjoying blood ties.

CT: I'm finding it really difficult to look at you, let alone speak to you... you've really p***ed me off... i don't hate you... atm, i dislike you...alot

Turtles

TURTS c:
I never knew... it was so easy to see through my bedroom window... from my girlfriend's house. (She lives next door)
Now I know why she can "just tell" when I'm playing video games or not. Sneaky devil ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ACTUALLY... how far do you need to be away from the sensor for it to work?
(and would you mind if i pestered you if i had any questions about it?)... or DS, as i'm assuming from her post that she has one :p
6 Steps away. Our lounge is only so big :D but there's a 'mat' that appears on the screen when the camera picks up your movement. If you move out of that square space, you turn into butterflies or leaves or something. It's pretty cool :)

Zilla

The inFAAMous
So, I wasn't aware that when You sign up on these boards, Your account automatically has the 'Notify Me by email when someone responds to a thread' option ticked.

Signed into Hotmail. 900 Unread.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
6 Steps away. Our lounge is only so big :D but there's a 'mat' that appears on the screen when the camera picks up your movement. If you move out of that square space, you turn into butterflies or leaves or something. It's pretty cool :)

That would be terrifying. I would hate to spontaneously burst into butterflies. :blink:

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
So, I wasn't aware that when You sign up on these boards, Your account automatically has the 'Notify Me by email when someone responds to a thread' option ticked.

Signed into Hotmail. 900 Unread.

You're not the only one, and you can turn that off too...

Thinking...
Needs a break...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium

So i'd need to play it in the garden :p Typical, we had to move into a smaller house, There's no way mum would let me have my 360 in the living room (i've had to bribe her just to have a ps2 in there).
Sounds cool. But I'd rather turn into bats ('cause i'm ebil) :p Thanks DS

I'm in town for the 4th time in a week...

A talking cat on youtube... i should put tilly on there... her vocab is pretty good... hello and no (and a few other words)...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hate kinect. I keep jumping into obstacles or getting clothes-lined by obstacles. :(

Aww. =( I like it. But then I like laughing at myself as I crash into things. ._. Plus, I get competitive, so I want gold medals in EVERYTHING. ._. *likes ralleyball and just plays that for hours and hours**now wants to turn into butterflies for stepping out of the zone*

Really? I'm as out of shape as the next guy and I can play Kinect for a lot more than that! XD

Yep. ._. Granted, if I leave the house more than once a month it's like "omg I've gone out a ton this month!" so I'm kinda reclusive and I don't get very much exercise. ._. Plus, it's in the 90s in the mornings here. *hides from weather* I fail at excercise.

-snipsnip-

Sorry for the late reply. My great gran had her 81 b-day yesterday. ^^; I dno't mind about questions. ^^ Though, looks like Claire got to 'em first. :p
:O Kinectimals? Cool! I'd like a virtual animal, seeing as I'm not allowed to get anymore. (Unless I find a stray who's desperately in need of a home, which I will not allow them to steal from me *ebil laughs*)
It does. <3 I want to fight the rock troll with Will. *excited*
=D I loved the Theresa short! It was so sad.... *hopes you like it*

Thinking:
I wonder if I should eat b-day cake for breakfast...I need to work on my word count.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Its a GOOD day today! My S.H. Figuarts Gokai Silver came in the mail today, I'm having Tacos for dinner and I've figured out how to watch my Super Sentai programs on my front room TV!! ITS A BLESSED DAY!!! :D
I'm off to go watch some Mahou Sentai Magiranger!!!! ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Sorry for the late reply. My great gran had her 81 b-day yesterday. ^^; I dno't mind about questions. ^^ Though, looks like Claire got to 'em first. :p
:O Kinectimals? Cool! I'd like a virtual animal, seeing as I'm not allowed to get anymore. (Unless I find a stray who's desperately in need of a home, which I will not allow them to steal from me *ebil laughs*)
It does. <3 I want to fight the rock troll with Will. *excited*
=D I loved the Theresa short! It was so sad.... *hopes you like it*

I hope your nan had a great day :D
I might have to settle for kinectimals, at least it won't need to go to the vets...>_< Well, I had a tamagotchi live for about 30 days... obviously its some sort of success that can't be replicated in real life.
I just wish with fable the journey they included a sword.
We now need a Kinect version of devil may cry (imagine trying to pull-off those moves:p )
If it's sad, i'll leave it for a while... i'm pretty close to a breakdown anyway.

CT: just typed in vergil'sbitch on google... wow, i've never seen so much stuff/cr*p (mostly mine of course).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Must really start going to bed earlier - been playing L4D2 for the last two hours and I've got to get up in less than 7 to get Josh ready for the doctor's...

...oops.

Top Bottom