• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: People who game online but don't seem to have an understanding of what "teamwork" means really get on my nerves...

Stupid chest infection....

Free tickets to Rezzed and I can't go? GAH! That would have been awesome - Borderlands 2 was something I really wanted to get my mitts on as well... :(

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
ahh man what a day it was another of my kid sisters soccer match i promised the team that id buy all of them ice cream from mcdonalds if they won but i knew they wouldnt win cuz they never won but today they did and i lost alot of money :(. oh well atleast my sisters team won their first match :) (oh man i aint got no money left :'()

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
my sisters friend let my sis borrow some dvd's and she let me borrow them saying it was a present it was anime called she, the ultimate weapon and let me just say i never thought a romance like that could get to me now im so into anime!!!!

and its my birth day in 2 days from now :p

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
My actions in video games show me just how awful I would be in a position of power.

"SHEPARD! THE GALAXY IS IN DANGER AND WE NEED YOU TO SAVE US!"
"Mm...nah. I'd rather do donuts in the Mako, thanks."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So, I sold some games just to get tilly to see a vet. talk about desperation. Turns out it was some sort of burn on her nose (or allergy) from her last flea treatment. I think the fact that i sold games to do that made dad respect me... a bit.
Poor kitty has feline acne and eczema. She's had a double injection and hasn't itched since.
I wish there was an injection to control my eczema...:lol:

*to laptop* Stupid anti-virus... your hard drive is getting wiped in 3 days... don't get too c*cky

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I had a nice dinner all planned out, and what do my grandparents do? Bring over left over pizza for us. Nuh-uh. I dun care how much anyone else wants pizza. I peeled and de-seeded a pomegranate for this dinner. I got seeds and juice everywhere (including in my eye). You people are eating what I'm making and you will like it. :mad:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I had a nice dinner all planned out, and what do my grandparents do? Bring over left over pizza for us. Nuh-uh. I dun care how much anyone else wants pizza. I peeled and de-seeded a pomegranate for this dinner. I got seeds and juice everywhere (including in my eye). You people are eating what I'm making and you will like it. :mad:

Shadow's angry... take cover! :blink:
Heck, i'd eat it and i'm not there... (mainly 'cause i'm scared and the fact you got juice and seeds in your eye.)

CT: Urrrrrgh....

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
OoO i lime it for unknown reasons and hate it for unknown reasons after watching it i've never been 100% happy it confuses me
wallpaper_02_1280_138159255.jpg
Saikano%20(1).jpg
saikano_chise-shuji0041.jpg

who else has seen this im curious?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Shadow's angry... take cover! :blink:
Heck, i'd eat it and i'm not there... (mainly 'cause i'm scared and the fact you got juice and seeds in your eye.)

CT: Urrrrrgh....

^^; Hehe, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. *amused* Mum will probably eat it...if only because I'll be midway through making it when she gets home. :troll:
Tbh, seeds in my eye wasn't the worst of it...I found seeds in the living room...which is two rooms away from the kitchen. @_@ *wonders how that happened*
o_o Is the "urg" cuz you don't feel well? *offers hugs*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^^; Hehe, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. *amused* Mum will probably eat it...if only because I'll be midway through making it when she gets home. :troll:
Tbh, seeds in my eye wasn't the worst of it...I found seeds in the living room...which is two rooms away from the kitchen. @_@ *wonders how that happened*
o_o Is the "urg" cuz you don't feel well? *offers hugs*

Ahhhh... :troll:
That's a bit like when we were redecorating the living room... there'd be a trail of ripped off wallpaper up the stairs and into the bathroom (which is quite a way from the room we were doing). Funny how stuff travels :p Can't say i've tried pomegranate.
*Hugs* that and it's nearly bedtime... and I've still got my problems with dad.

CT: BEDTIIIIIIIME

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ahhhh... :troll:
That's a bit like when we were redecorating the living room... there'd be a trail of ripped off wallpaper up the stairs and into the bathroom (which is quite a way from the room we were doing). Funny how stuff travels :p Can't say i've tried pomegranate.
*Hugs* that and it's nearly bedtime... and I've still got my problems with dad.

CT: BEDTIIIIIIIME

*ebil grin*
o_o Daaaaaaaang. It is funny how stuff travels. :p
LOL It tastes pretty good, can be sour, though. Just make sure that if you try it you eat the seeds and not the white part. The white part tastes bad. ._.
*hugs* Aww. =( Sleep well! *hopes the stuff with your dad gets resolved and that you feel better soon*

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im with FF.net community as today Im not going to log into site or review anymore stories, not mentioning not to upload my newnest into site. When they stop deleting MA stories I would introduce mine as it is massive crossover with original worlds too.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Im with FF.net community as today Im not going to log into site or review anymore stories, not mentioning not to upload my newnest into site. When they stop deleting MA stories I would introduce mine as it is massive crossover with original worlds too.

:O People are trying to get FFN to stop doing that? *surprised**should go and log out of the site*

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
:O People are trying to get FFN to stop doing that? *surprised**should go and log out of the site*

Original FF.net comunity blackout announcment ( as Im part of it):

So on June 23rd, there will be an official Black Out. Authors will not log in,
read, or review stories. Those who do not have accounts are also affected by FF's decisions too. Please participate and spread the news! If enough authors take part in this event, FF will know we mean business. Also, if anybody has any information on when this purging on M-rated fics will be please contact me. I would like to know in advance.!
SPREAD THE WORD!
copy and pate this into your story updates, communities and forums thanks!

Top Bottom