• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You'd be surprised how hard it is for people to grasp the obvious.

Which is why you should always be prepared with witty one-liners.

"Oh, I'm just practicing my technique for disposing human remains. Can I practice on your hands yet?"

Gives daily chores that zing of excitement. ^^

Technically not a one liner, but hey. It amuses me >:

I am so doing this next time I get asked ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wow. Just wow.
My dad is so mean.
Think today is a bad day to be online or talking to anyone. I'm outta here.

I know what you mean.

Shadow: Awww... i want an Xbox Kinect.... Mainly for the new fable game (when it comes out). But I've really, got nowhere to put it.

FINALLY.... my doctor is taking in what i'm telling him about home life... mind you, i'm not happy, that i've got to see him again in 2 weeks time...(thanks dad).

Oh look mum, your support worker finally emailed... oh, he's been abroad... what you've been through the past four weeks, do you really care or need to be told?

Meg

There is a member on REN with a sig that's just Dante up close and blinking. I like them.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Wow. Just wow.
My dad is so mean.
Think today is a bad day to be online or talking to anyone. I'm outta here.
I know what you mean.

Same here. I can definitely sympathize.

CT: Ah, come on. If you really think I'm such a shame to the family, balls up and tell me to my face. You're a bigger coward when you're drunk.

Guys, guys. It's raining again! This is wonderful!
-stands outside, yelling BRING ON THE STORM-
-is struck by lightning-

Well...that was a shocking experience. :troll:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Shadow: Awww... i want an Xbox Kinect.... Mainly for the new fable game (when it comes out). But I've really, got nowhere to put it.

=D That's why I got it. Tbh, I finally found a spot to put it...but I've no room to actually play it. /== *has to play right next to the coffee table and nearly fell on it* If you can get one, I hope you can play it. =(

Thinking:
My soon-to-be former step dad sucks. I currently hate him because he's stressing mum out so much that we either have to keep the tv on all the time (I hate watching tv) or mum stays in her room all the time. D*mn it, I miss my mommy. I don't want the only time I see her to be when she's playing a game or watching tv. I should unplug the tv...but then she'd stay in her room all the time. /==
+ Ooooh, goody, the com shut down before I could save. *mutters darkly*

Top Bottom