• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You've been talking to my good friend haven't you? O_O

No, actually... A teacher of mine, a substitute even, gave the entire class... I don't want to say a lecture, more like started a discussion on respect. And that culminated in a new world view for me.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I'm thinking I should seek out some help for this insomnia thing...
But being an insomniac zombie seems to have gained me some respect from the juniors here...
Heh, they're probably scared I'll beat the living crap outta them and make them an insomniac too...
INSOMNIAC ZOMBIE!...

Where is my team? :(

Insomniac zombie, reporting for non-sleep duty!...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Sand furies?" What's that? At least my Right Leg is here. ^_^

Creatures in Fable. :/ These women who attack you with swords in the desert. *thinks they must have been based off the furies in mythology* For some reason I could see them living near where I live...attacking men with katanas and pistols and getting their robes nice and dirty in romps through the sand....
Woot for the right leg? ^_^

Thinking:
.... o_o I said "romp". Oooohhhh, no. One of my muses is wearing off on me. *chases muse off*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
...I really need to stop imagining people as their avatars. DG up there seems to be an exception though. I see what his name says, not what his avatar shows. XD

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Ended to having my father acting just like he is an Teenager, as he always laughs from my fav. characters :/

Top Bottom