• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
VeeBee ish back! Stupid internet, plus i was in hospital for best part of the day.
So, I've only just found out about the release date... yeah, my internet had to die yesterday.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Creatures in Fable. :/ These women who attack you with swords in the desert. *thinks they must have been based off the furies in mythology* For some reason I could see them living near where I live...attacking men with katanas and pistols and getting their robes nice and dirty in romps through the sand....
Woot for the right leg? ^_^

Thinking:
.... o_o I said "romp". Oooohhhh, no. One of my muses is wearing off on me. *chases muse off*
AWESOME!!!!!!!

Topic: Thank God I have food in my hands!!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
SO, the question is, do I go see my GP and remain adamant that I'm pregnant at the expense of 'possibly' being proved wrong and wasting everyone's time and money with my paranoia,
OR
Do I shut up about the symptoms, watch my weight go up and my belly grow until obvious is obvious?
I'd probably get my GP as my LMC this time around anyway. That 'awesome she's amazing' midwife actually WASN'T all that awesome or amazing. And I doubt my first midwife will be able to squeeze me in at such a late stage of pregnancy anyway.

+ They totally stuffed up my nerves. I touch in the middle of my belly and I can feel it all across to my SIDE. Typical that they'd stuff up the third time around. When it's not an emergency or anything. Y'know. I swear I'd go au naturale if I am pregnant because they just might kill my bladder too if they do another C-section.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
You ain't kidding, "history source".... it is a highly misleading medieavl representation, of the battle of Hastings :lol:

1066.jpg

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Ive decided to grow my hair out really long in the back, then twist it around to have Duo Maxwells hairstyle!
(just check out my sig to see what I mean...) :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Soooo...a friend got their house sprayed to make sure no bugs came in...and now, apparently, they have maggots all over their kitchen and dining room floors. Erm...is that normal? ._.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
doctors tomorrow... i don't feel up to it... really, that b*st*rd put me through that procedure yesterday... "you'll be fine"... fine, yeah... tell that to my stomach.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Soooo...a friend got their house sprayed to make sure no bugs came in...and now, apparently, they have maggots all over their kitchen and dining room floors. Erm...is that normal? ._.

Like Hell it aint, although that's happened to me before at my Nans, it was unbelievebale!...

doctors tomorrow... i don't feel up to it... really, that b*st*rd put me through that procedure yesterday... "you'll be fine"... fine, yeah... tell that to my stomach.

Been through that, I know the feeling, I feel for ya VeeBee...

*thinking...*
May be able to make it to e3 if everything goes according to plan...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Like Hell it aint, although that's happened to me before at my Nans, it was unbelievebale!...

Seriously? :O That's awful! How'd you guys get it to stop?@_@

*offers huglz*

Thinking:
Sit and stay has to be the best command ever...for some reason it's the only one that makes the dog go silent. *enjoying the silence*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^Shadow, well, my stupid Aunty sucked them up with a vaccuum cleaner, but we did find the source of it, and it was horrendous...

o_o Good idea. For some reason...I don't think I want to know what the source of it was. *was gonna suggest her friend used lots of Raid on them* XP

Thinking:
So it was a sentinel...I knew the controller was vibrating to the beat of giant footsteps.

Top Bottom