• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Deal! Runs off with new wife Shadow.
We still cool VeeBee we cool. Lol

Topic: Thinking of my fan fiction projects.

And we weren't even married... and now I Can't stop thinking about the Temple of Shadows (Shadow will know what i mean). :devil:

Ditto! *highfive* It makes me so guilty to do evil things...I have to drown my sorrows in lots of chocolate. =(
Sore ribs ftw? :/ *hates sore ribs*
XD *hopes the pain goes away*

I don't have any chocolate... :(
I hope the pain in your ribs goes away soon too. :)

I WANT THIS T-SHIRT
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cotton-T-Sh...Q434/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1337639805&sr=8-3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
And we weren't even married... and now I Can't stop thinking about the Temple of Shadows (Shadow will know what i mean). :devil:

I don't have any chocolate... :(
I hope the pain in your ribs goes away soon too. :)

*ebil laugh* Do people run from you, too, when you take them there? I had to chase one woman halfway across Rookridge to get her back there. >_<
Aww. D: *smuggles you chocolate*
Thankies. =)

Thinking:
Have nachos. Time to frolic. *frolics*

ZeroLove

Am I the only one on this forum who do spell checks on my posts and sometimes edits if I find a spelling or grammar error?
Because I do that all the time. I have a mild OCD which also has me annoying other people with being a grammar nazi. I can seriously feel ill if I don't do something about it sometimes.
It was much at first, but after having been on forums and played MMO's for some time, I got used to it, but there are still times where I point out other people's bad grammar and I still spell check my own posts.

So please, forgive me if I'm being annoying when I do stuff like that.

Meg

Am I the only one on this forum who do spell checks on my posts and sometimes edits if I find a spelling or grammar error?
Because I do that all the time. I have a mild OCD which also has me annoying other people with being a grammar nazi. I can seriously feel ill if I don't do something about it sometimes.
It was much at first, but after having been on forums and played MMO's for some time, I got used to it, but there are still times where I point out other people's bad grammar and I still spell check my own posts.

Oh, I do this with my own posts all the time. I don't have OCD, but I'm a mega-passionate writer. You can point out when I make a glaring mistake when appropriate. ;)

CT: The Phillies suck...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Nope, I do that too.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ditto about the grammar/spelling/editing thing.

Thinking:
Naturally as soon as I find what quote I need they put it up somewhere. /== *mutters darkly* Still "Keep it up and I will feed you beer! ...or your liquor of choice." has to be the best line ever....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: Sometimes it's very hard to be gracious with people...they just make me want to slap them silly for being so dramatic about such an inconsequential thing...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Totally excited that new DMC will have Polish subs.

Also gotten past point of my witers block and writing chapter called " Hell army gathering " in second book of my series :)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
*freefalling in air*
Hmmmm. I guess the only thing that could go wrong while skydiving is having your parashoot malfunction.......
*gets impailed on a church steeple*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...I had a dream about the Mad Hatter (who I'm a major fangirl of, for those who don't know *cuddles book*) and that I was chasing him and he turned into the Chesire Cat who tried to eat me. ...wtf? @_@

Top Bottom