• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
o_o Good idea. For some reason...I don't think I want to know what the source of it was. *was gonna suggest her friend used lots of Raid on them* XP

Nah, didn't have any at the time, but why suck them up was what I thought, they're only gonna come back, if you don't get rid of em...
*ended up being a hole in the floor and the rubbish tip was sitting on top of it, great breeding ground right there...*

*thinking...*
Need some drugs to put me asleep...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nah, didn't have any at the time, but why suck them up was what I thought, they're only gonna come back, if you don't get rid of em...
*ended up being a hole in the floor and the rubbish tip was sitting on top of it, great breeding ground right there...*

*thinking...*
Need some drugs to put me asleep...

*nods* True...though, at least dumping them out helps? *does that with spiders**scared of touching them*
Ah. ._.
Can relate about the meds...so glad my doctor put me on cold medicine (for my allergies, weirdly enough) that knocks me out. @_@

Chimera Khaos

*nods* True...though, at least dumping them out helps? *does that with spiders**scared of touching them*
Ah. ._.
Can relate about the meds...so glad my doctor put me on cold medicine (for my allergies, weirdly enough) that knocks me out. @_@

Yeah, i'm also not one to touch creepy crawlies...
And I'll leave the dumping to my Dad...

And nothing of drugs is helping me sleep...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
He's gone from a squeaker to a squealer. I'm so showing his girlfriends these videos one day >3

@Veebs, I hope you're alright :(
+ Who wants to come au pair for my kids? Any takers out there?:shifty:

*offers huglz*

Been through that, I know the feeling, I feel for ya VeeBee...

Thanks Ladies. (Not gonna say 'guys'... cos' you are ladies :p )

DS: Then take a picture of his embarrassed face and put it on FB and share it with his friends :p
*sighs* I'm okay. Watching dad killing himself slowly by not eating... something bad happened, now he's being like... this.
I, however am waiting on the results of a 'colonoscopy' (not something you really put on a forum). Hurt like hell. Won't get the results for another 3-4 weeks. Then if everything is okay,then they'll be testing for other things.

Chimera Khaos

*sighs* I'm okay. Watching dad killing himself slowly by not eating... something bad happened, now he's being like... this.
I, however am waiting on the results of a 'colonoscopy' (not something you really put on a forum). Hurt like hell. Won't get the results for another 3-4 weeks. Then if everything is okay,then they'll be testing for other things.

OMJ, I hope you're ok, and that the results come back fine...
The last thing you need on your mind is THAT!...
Wow, I really feel for ya Veebs...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
After hanging out with my two friends yesterday two things come to my mind.

1. If a female has a bigger phone than yours with more fancy gadgets, its not worth hitting on her no matter how sexy she is.

2. I'm to old for this crap.. I need a retirement home.

YESSS!!! The Akibaranger theme song has bee released and its awesome!! :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Apart from the DmC Kat article for the blog, i've finished my list for today.

I think I'm going to have to take another stomach tablet...

So that's how far the camera went... looooooovely

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Went shopping today. First time at the mall in two years. Expensive tea, a cupcake, shoes, and a ton of fabric later, and all I can think about is how hilarious it was that my great grandmother made a pervy statement...about a cat lady. LOL? >_>

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Bought DMC HD Collection, pleased to report it looks great and no sound sync issues. Finally I can play DMC3 SE that looks as good as the PC version but with decent controls.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I thought I was the only one :D
Just saw it for my fourth time now... I think I'll have to admit I have a problem soon.
I just saw it for the second time xD When Loki was all "YOU WILL KNEEL TO ME!" my friend and I legit got on the floor and kneeled to him xD Loki fangirl for 5ever <3

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
glaser mey be a ruler but he has time to participate in competitions with the rest of his soldiers such as racing

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Another s**t year in Eurovision...and beaten by Jedward... we'll they got a better score... jeez, what a farce. It's embarrassing every year that we enter... mind you, the Swedish winner has got one hell of a voice.

I can't believe i bought that.

We've had thunder... should've known that was why mum was covering her head.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why do new shoes always feel weird? Comfy, though...now time to polish the old air force boots. *tries to figure out how to do that* @_@

Top Bottom