• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, that's got to be the darkest picture I've ever drawn... And the poem I wrote along with it is no slouch either.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I still can't get the urge up to ask someone if they'd like to marry me and have lots of babies in Fable III. >_< I need the achievements!!! *keeps chickening out...no pun intended*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've always liked Namco, but after this Tekken Tag 2 DLC... Let's just say I've gone off of them a little... okay, a lot.
I can't express how p***ed off i am.... really.
It sucks to live in Poveratia... :( Can't afford anything...

It's gonna be tight too... £5.50 to get to hospital... then an additional £1.50 to get home... Yup, wednesday is gonna suck... ALOT.

I still can't get the urge up to ask someone if they'd like to marry me and have lots of babies in Fable III. >_< I need the achievements!!! *keeps chickening out...no pun intended*

Have you thought of adoption?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL I have, but I already have that achievement. :/

ROFL XD At the moment? Why yes, I am, though I was hoping to remain single irl for a bit longer. XD *amused*
*Runs to buy ring* Sit tight and think of nothing but me. Lol

:blink: Have you forgot about August 6th? :mad:lol

That's where multiple marriage comes into play! *Looks for Mormen minister*
Lol

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
lol Sometimes thinking of people as their avatars isn't the best way to do it. I think of Shadow as Credo with a woman's voice. XD

ROFL Oh dear. ._. *snickers* I'd...actually pay to see that. *devious*

*Runs to buy ring* Sit tight and think of nothing but me. Lol

XD But if I do that, the hobbes I'm running from will eat me!

Thinking:
Okay, sword...you didn't count hollow men as an ugly enemy, you didn't count hobbes as an ugly enemy...will you count nobility as an ugly enemy? :troll:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thinking:
Okay, sword...you didn't count hollow men as an ugly enemy, you didn't count hobbes as an ugly enemy...will you count nobility as an ugly enemy? :troll:

LOL. You're just killing certain citizens now aren't you? :troll:

And Shadow, SRS is all yours... :'( VeeBee doesn't like being messed around... :'(

XD

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
ROFL Oh dear. ._. *snickers* I'd...actually pay to see that. *devious*

XD But if I do that, the hobbes I'm running from will eat me!

Thinking:
I'm dating a Fable murder? Oh well. *Gets on one knee* Will you be my Witchy wife? :) Lol

And Shadow, SRS is all yours... :'( VeeBee doesn't like being messed around... :'(

XD

But I already found the Mormen minister lol! JK

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

XD

I'm about to. :troll: Cuz I'm ebil on my secondary account since I can blame it on the account being mum's. Her ebilness is rubbing off on me.
D: Oh, noes! VB! *huglz**didn't want to make you sad*

I'm dating a Fable murder? Oh well. *Gets on one knee* Will you be my Witchy wife? :) Lol

Only on one account...on the other I'm practically a saint. ^^; *has issues with being evil in games* LOL XD If I say yes, you won't hack my head off for a sword upgrade, will you? ._.

Guys, this is cracking me up...I think I bruised my ribs...again. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm about to. :troll: Cuz I'm ebil on my secondary account since I can blame it on the account being mum's. Her ebilness is rubbing off on me.
D: Oh, noes! VB! *huglz**didn't want to make you sad*

Only on one account...on the other I'm practically a saint. ^^; *has issues with being evil in games* LOL XD If I say yes, you won't hack my head off for a sword upgrade, will you? ._.

Guys, this is cracking me up...I think I bruised my ribs...again. :lol:

I'm not the only person. As much as i love Reaver, I can't do evil acts.
And we both have sore ribs...
I'm in more pain than sad... I knew it'd never last anyway :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm not the only person. As much as i love Reaver, I can't do evil acts.
And we both have sore ribs...
I'm in more pain than sad... I knew it'd never last anyway :p

Ditto! *highfive* It makes me so guilty to do evil things...I have to drown my sorrows in lots of chocolate. =(
Sore ribs ftw? :/ *hates sore ribs*
XD *hopes the pain goes away*

Top Bottom