• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DS: I'll just say one thing... female bodies can be complete b*tches.
If it isn't hormones, it's everything else (at least, that's what i think.)

I can't believe Jackie Chan is giving up movies (at least the fighting stuff). Mind you, he is nearly 60.

There's a hole in mah jeans... at least i can scratch my leg now :p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
h03.gif

Two great Sentai teams. Tensou Sentai Goseiger & Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.
This team up movie is one of my favorites. ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The most evil chibi that i have ever drawn... feeling pretty unhinged after that.

Yay, dad is in another mood... whoop...>.>
Looks like it'll be an early night

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Today is a very long day...Which is good! Cuz then school will be farther and farther awaayyyyy!!!!

Reactions: Meg

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Somebody got something that will make me go to sleep?...
Seriously, I'm an insomniac zombie and I really need to sleep...
*goes to fridge and pulls out a Monster before cracking it open and skulling it...*
Life is effed up when you're me...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thanks, but I think I'll pass on Twilight...
Oh jeez, the book is back!...
*Dante's Stalker book of Twilight is biffed toward me, slow mo dodge...*
Yeah...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Time Life through Shout Factory is releasing Mighty Morphin Power Rangers through Power Rangers RPM on DVD with never before seen extras. I just HOPE the episodes are uncut!
I wish they release the Super Sentai seasons over here in American.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Just a quick note to tell ya'll I'm on holiday somewhere in England that doesn't have wifi and a very dodgey mobile signal :-( Won't be back until Saturday. anyone suggest any places to go drving distance from Dorset? On me way to Dartmoor for reasons completly unrelated to Sherlock Holmes ;-)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You're in the land of long walks and scenery - so unless that's your thing you might be a bit stuck for things to do. Unless you want to visit Dorset's tank museum, swannery and sealife sanctuary of course. And this time of year it might not be all that awesome anyway because the weather sucks - unless you're lucky and have blazing sunshine down there right now.

CT: You've all made a big song and dance about how mature and easy to get on with you are - funny how your actions don't match up.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Thanks Angel :) I like long walks so I'm in Becky Falls at the mo and I'm lucky the sun is shining right now! Also taking advantage of the reception in this place. I came here mostly to take photos of the stars, its so dark at night! it's lovely :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I had to look up what a swannery was. That was 10 seconds of my life utterly wasted.

Top Bottom