• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
So, I found out that one of my friends has been a fan of DMC for like....forever and a half and I didnt even know it until today...and apparently he's a Nero fanboy...MY GAWD THIS MAKES HIM 20% MORE COOLER *0*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
!!!!
I should go send that thing off.
I'll remember to take Veeb's and Shadows' pressies along and send them off too.
One shot, POW!
I'm just going to go hang up the laundry first. Else it will start smelling ick.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This is more than a movie its real life so start practicing dear cuz you'll be at my side in this war. Don't worry about your shrink he'll be fine. *A bag behind me begins moving.* PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN IN THE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultima is my left leg and Shadow is my right leg while Xeroxis is the bad @ss 6th hero.
Together we are "Devil Sentai DMCrangers!! :)

I feel the urge to evil laugh right now. Mwahahaha! :devil: Are you sure you want me as a leg, though? I have the tendancy to walk into walls. LOL :lol: Seriously, fudging walls popping out of nowhere. >_<

Thinking:
Chores are caught up with. :O Wooooooooow. *didn't think that'd happen* Oh, wait! I still have to sweep...bugger. :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The left-hand dragon is reporting for duty sir! *smirks, showing my gleaming fangs*

Edit: why does it seem that I only learn of memes after they've been said and done, like Ż̛͚̥̞̯̋a͍̫̺̠̻͕̲͕̣͛́ͤͬ̐ͪl͎̩̟ͥͬ̃̊͟ǵ̞̖̹̌o̝̥͍̝͑̾̆͢ͅ?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
T͖͛ͨ̇͐o̠̹ͪ ͙̳̥̎ͪ̉͒̑i͈͙̝̠ͣ̄n̰̳̹̘̲̜̱ͦͪ̋ͩͧ̇v͎̥̫̮ͫͧ͆̍õ̱͉̯̫̘̲̟̑ḵ̬͎͗̑͂͒́͒ȇ̪̠̺̦̘ͮ ̟̝̭͕̣̙̟̊ͯ͑ṯ͍͎̤͉̰ͦ̽ͯ̌͐h̲̣̟͈̣̺̊̄ͧͣ̅͌̽e̲̺͊ͨ̌̃ͪ ͖̅̿̌ͫ̄̊ͪh̰̘̹̉ͦͤͮͅi̅̅͋̅͌ͦ̈́v̳̤̌ͧ̔ͦeͦ̂̀̚-͍̜̰̩̪ͩ́̄m̽͐̿͗ͪͧͫĩ̬͓̰ṋ̎ͣ̊͋ͥ͒d̍ ̹̠̜̩̩̘̇re͎̟ͣͯ̊͑pȓ̫͇̠͇ͣ̿̌e̘͓ͬͨͬ̅͆̀̚s͒eͭn̪̰̪̤̼͕̫t̤̜̘ͣ͐̓ȋ̘ň̤͚͇̟̽̆͋͌g̰̬͍̯̍ͯ̌ͣͦ͋͑ ̬̙̹̬̜̄ͅc͈̽͑̋ͦ̓ͤh̠̗̘͓̎̄̚a̮̥̦̭͙̦̍̓̔͋͌̽o̘̳͕̜̟͇̬͂ͤ͆̋͊͆sͩ.̽̏
̣͖ͥ́ͭ̍I͍͔̬̩̙n͈v̤̰̩ͮo̤͌ǩ͕͈͔̥̑͊ͅi̓n͍̟̝̰̘̲͈ͤ̇͌ġ̔̒ ͈̯̞͖͕͓̏̍̓tͦ͑ẖ͖̯̪̻̹͍̽ẻ̱̠̙͎̻̄̊̉̈́ͭ ̟̈́̿f̦̞͓̼̿͒e̹̹̭͂͐̄e̬̪̘̞̣̓̏̒̑͆̃͊l̇́̏̈ȉ̗n͉̠͕͈̫ͭ͆g͙͚̲͙͙̙ͅ ͓͕̟o̮͙̱̔ͫ̀̎f̟̰͔̼ͧ ͚̤̑̔ͤ̑̆̾̌c̰̯̄́͂̈́̀͊̂ͅĥ̥̆̊a̺̭̫̼̲̋̌͊ó̯̭̺͙̟͗͊ͨ̿ͭ̚s̩̹͔̭̺̺.͓̄͗̒ͣ̚
̼͈̳̈́̉W̬̯̻͚ͨͯ̓ͫ̎̓̌i̲̺̤̊͌̊ͬͩt͕͖͇̥̥̮̉̋̈́̔ͤh̟̖̑ͫͥ̽ͮͫȯ̯͍́̀̐̈́u̺̩̝̘͈͕͇̾̑̃͛ͥ̎͆t̼̪͚̠̺̽̇͊̈́ ͕̤̝̬ͫ̆̿o͔͙̜͎͓͚r̜͊̀͋̐̾d̩͌ͭͤͦ̑̓e͗̆̉̾r̝.̘̠͉̳̹̄̊̉ͦͬ͑̍ͅ
T͚ͪͯͥ͐̍̽̏hͤͨͧͫ̃͛̚ȅ̞͇̝̣̺͚̞̉͌ͣ ͙͗N͙̠̙̼̖̜̰̂e͈̲ͫͦ͗ͥ̎̿̃z̻̟͈̪͋̏ͭ̓p͔̤̰ẽ̔̿́r̼͔̹͈͍͖̻d͖̤̪̟î̋ͬ̊ͣa̱̬̩̲̟͒̓n̟̝̣̫͊̈̽̉ ̻͉̜̐̒̊h̰͎̰̩̅̈́ͫ̎̚ǐ̙̯̋v̭̤̊̽̋̆͐ͯe̙͙̫̘̙̳̒̉-̟̅ͪͣ́̚mḭ̟̒͒n̙̮͂̇͆̏̔d̳͍ͯ ̘̞͈͖̯̦ͮ͂̎ͦͫͅof̼͉̳̟͖ͨ͗̽ͩ̅̽ ̠̗̟͎͎̈̓ĉ̺̬̼̲̘̭͉h̏̓a̪̺͊͛ͅo̳̰͌̃͛̈̈̓̚ś̈ͪ̌ͣ.̗͚ͥ̈ ͐̄̍͌Z̫̱̟ͭ̓̂̆a͙̪̪̼̦͈͖͂̉l͈̤͚͉̤̾̐g͍̘ͫ̎͂o̦̥͎̰̠͋͂.̤̠̿
̱̃͗̏ͩ͛̒ͯḢ̰͇͇̫̹̺̗̍͗ͪ̾̑̽ḙ̤̬̘̇̿ͥ̓ ̤̫̠͎̲̪ͪwh͕̗̝o̹̗͎͈̻̫ͥ̽͒͋̑ ̘ͧ͑͐ͧ̉̔̃W͉̗̯̑ͅa̬̜̋͋̈͊͌i̪̻̱̗̖ͦ̈́̓t̟̘̫̲̫ͧ͋̐s͕͕ B̗͙̱̟̟̩́̋͌ͭ̓̚ē͓h͔̩̞̮̲͑̓́i̪ͥͨ̆̐̐̓̚n̿̇̋̆d̝̍̄ ̦͛̋͗ͮͩ͑ͩT̙̮̙͈̿ḫ͇̹̮̌͋͊è̼̬̱̲͓̙́́̈͐ͯ ͓̉̋W̜ͪ̐̔͊̑̚a̭̘̘͇̮͚̜ͩ̓̉̃ͩͣ̚l̰͚l̤͕̱̣̺̥ͯ̅̋ͥ̾ͅ.̣͙̝͓͇̬̏͗
̫̣̬Ẓ͍̝̫̲ͪ͊͗ͬͬA̩̩̯̥̰̻̹̐ͯ̇̒́̚L̻͈̗͖̙̗G͆̑Ö̮͓́̄ͬͅ!̂ͥ̽̇

I love this text! <3

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
starting to watch the actual armada tv series on youtube i love the armada series but never actually watched the show only collected minicons and transformers and played the game.........so now i watch :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Team listen well! Very soon a thread will appear where your colors and transforming devices will be given to you. The war begins soon! :D By the way the project will begin soon! :D. This the start of awesome ness!!
I'm worrying about Ultima not appearing often for ranger duty lol.
I'm writing up the mission report and plan nowish. :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I still think I'm pregnant, despite the evidence stating otherwise.
If I'm not, I'll believe it when I see it. I want to go for a scan on Tuesday.
How the heck am I going to manage that without a reference? :blink:

Top Bottom