• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hearing how people have broken up from work for 2 weeks+ for Christmas or company is on shutdown for whole of Christmas and not back until 3rd/6th Jan when I get 2 days off.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
People avoiding setting aside their privileges to see someone else's plight through their eyes.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
First, computer dies and I have to buy a new one.
Then some assclown hacks my emails and twitter on Boxing day forcing me to change a million passwords and emails in other places.
Then my blog has to be completely mirrored from scratch because Blogger glitched bad and wouldn't allow edits.

TECHNOLOGY :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Casualized games. Dark Souls is being treated like it was the hardest game in the existence of mankind, when it really wasn't that hard. Games need to be games again, instead of button mashing fests. Aside from that, they need to stay true to what they were conceived as. Please, no action-oriented Resident Evil. No westernization of DMC, and no rehashing. Just let those games be.

Last edited:

IncarnatedDemon

Casualized games. Dark Souls is being treated like it was the hardest game in the existence of mankind, when it really wasn't that hard. Games need to be games again, instead of button mashing fests.
DeS was hard but tbh i didn't scream as much as certain people do when they fail. I loved fighting Flamelurker.

Onto what i am sick off.

I am sick of these bastard scums constantly uploading "Best Techno 2013" and they have a old song. On Youtube alot people have said that this song is the best techno of 2013.
It's a old song.
Get over it.

Also i hate people trying to make techno of songs like Justin Bieber ones.
Make something original not recycled ****.

And if you cant make something entirely original, at least make sure it's different enough to give people a new experience.
Here is a song that i found, ive never come across it before. It's pretty ok in my opinion. The beginning is really good though.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
People holding me to higher expectations/standards that they ever do themselves... and then not getting the damn credit for it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I am sick of not being heard! Even after all these years. I am being underestimated. Pessimistic people
makes me angry. I am a optimist and realist. I don't need to hear what I cannot do because they don't even know what they are talking about. What about you guys.

Have anything on you mind that makes you angry?

Kind of in a similar state.

Have you ever had that one person in your life that is supposed to know what your life's aspiration is (given how close you are to them, and y'know...the fact that they're your parent?) and has known said fact since you were quite a bit younger?

Yet, when you bring up how much you've been working toward that goal, however slowly it may be, they actually come out and say, "But it's not something you can see yourself doing all your life, can you?"

Or, "Until the next career idea comes along".

Then they turn around in the next conversation, claim how "proud and supportive" they are of you...

And lather, rinse, repeat the whole process. Yeah, I've got a lot of that going on right now, and it's p*$$ed me off a great deal. It's the kind of thing that makes you take stock of every moment in life you've had with this person, and come to some very discouraging realizations about them; that they never were the person you once believed them to be, that it's all been a lie. Not that you've put them up on a pedestal; you could see they had flaws, before. But then you realize they've faked a great deal of everything with you, all in the pursuit of being able to say, "I've done this and this for you." All for some bullsh*t recognition they don't deserve.

Yeah, sorry. Wall O' Text. On the plus, anger and determination tend to work hand-in-hand for me. Once I accomplish my goals (because I will, no matter how long it takes, nor how many times I want to tear my hair out over it) I'll be able to silent their subtle insults for good.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nite's hair... In Keyshot, her model looks like an old English sheepdog!
Also sick of myself... I want to do stuff, but never get around to it...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
People gushing over cosplayers whose costumes actually are terrible. Yes, it's a great shot. Props to the photographer. But the costume fits badly in all the places it should be fitting well, the material is terrible, the wig looks like cr*p, and I think a blind woman could have sown that costume better than these people. Why do people automatically like something just cuz it's got some scantily-clad bimbo on it?

(No offence to cosplayers on this site; I'm not talking about any of you. I mean people on dA that I'm probably judging too harshly, but whose costumes are grating on my nerves and making me not want to cosplay for Comic Con.)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
People gushing over cosplayers whose costumes actually are terrible. Yes, it's a great shot. Props to the photographer. But the costume fits badly in all the places it should be fitting well, the material is terrible, the wig looks like cr*p, and I think a blind woman could have sown that costume better than these people. Why do people automatically like something just cuz it's got some scantily-clad bimbo on it?

(No offence to cosplayers on this site; I'm not talking about any of you. I mean people on dA that I'm probably judging too harshly, but whose costumes are grating on my nerves and making me not want to cosplay for Comic Con.)

I definitely see what you mean; good cosplaying isn't always the person that manages to look just like the character, but the one who puts the most effort into it. If they manage to also really look the part as well, bonus. :)

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
4615707_e81445ac4edee2b1ec4db7fecbd6b732_zps6156c441.gif

Oh...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sick of males saying every girl wants a "bad boy". :/
Sure some do go after a bad guy, but the guys I see complaining about this are ones who throw out any reason as to why they can't get a girl. These same guys are the ones who then call women lying sluts and then claim they are a 'nice guy'. I've had experiences with guys like that and they are honestly scary. It's their horrible attitude to women that stops them from having a date, not these claims of women wanting bad boys.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Sick of males saying every girl wants a "bad boy". :/
I think most males don't understand, so they assume it's a bad boy.
It's normal for Human's to want something they can't have, hence the males wanting that girl who wants a "Bad boy"
It's not because that the guy IS a bad boy, it's because the guy knows he can't have her, so he blames the bad boy as an excuse for not getting that girl...does that make sense?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think most males don't understand, so they assume it's a bad boy.
It's normal for Human's to want something they can't have, hence the males wanting that girl who wants a "Bad boy"
It's not because that the guy IS a bad boy, it's because the guy knows he can't have her, so he blames the bad boy as an excuse for not getting that girl...does that make sense?

Or maybe think "nice guys finish last"?

you see it all the time... a guy who cares about a girl and sees her going out with some consummate douche, or breaking up with one, only to return to him later. And he's like :facepalm:

Not true though. Lots of women like nice guys. But some just like the excitement of an unstable thing with a guy who may or may not be a worthless mutt.

Last edited:

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
People acting like characters have to be one way and one way ONLY (the way their creator made them). Whether they are put into a yaoi/yuri situation, given a romantic link, broke up from a romantic link, act OOC, had a child by someone of a different race or gender, whatever...you do not control how other people perceive a character nor should you waste your breath, or horribly written typing skills, to try and dictate what a person does or doesn't like. By all means, bash the subject matter, since that's really the only thing you can do, but it seems like a waste to persuade force someone to look at your view of anything as treat it as such. Stop acting like you know what's best for everybody and keep to your damn self.

"Fanfiction is not about simply churning out more and more iterations of existing characters and worlds, or rather, it's not just about that. It's about doing things with those existing characters and worlds that their creators couldn't or wouldn't do."

-Lev Grossman

Top Bottom