• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Listen up fellas! Here's the perfect recipe for a Total Extreme Perfect Silent Hill Hell!!!
First you get sexual abused. Then you start playing games. Then you get bullied on school. Then you get moved here and there. Then you get moved to a foster family with a strict discipline and finally get psychosis, pharma drugs and nine years isolated from everything from feelings and the world, humans and everything that makes you feel alive. Finally as a finish on it all you get Delirium. The deal with the Devil is done. This should qualify myself as a Demon that cries and have feelings as well. I'm not Dante or Nero. I'm just me. Humans after all ya! This is my story so far and I will not let it end yet!!! Have a nice weekend folks!

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Oh yeah...

I'm also sick of apathetic people, especially those who don't care for those suffering, especially after a natural disaster happened!

Why am I saying this?
Right now, there are people in my country still suffering after Hurricane Haiyan (Typhoon Yolanda is what we call it). But I'm glad my country is receiving international help! :)

EDIT (had to add this):
In C&C Tiberium Alliances, I'm also sick of the fact that I run out of Command Points (which let me attack enemy bases) and lack the amount of resources needed to upgrade my current base buildings, defensive structures, defensive units, offensive infantry units, offensive vehicles, and offensive aircraft as well as building new ones when my Construction Yard, Command Center, and/or Defense HQ has been upgraded, allowing me to build more! Not to mention that I'm sick of losing my Alliances' Points of Interests (giving various boosts)!

Last edited:

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
My bed. Oh Christ is it uncomfortable. My ex girlfriend made a joke once. (And before you ask, no we weren't doing anything) "You'll never make babies on this plank of wood." She laughed, my dog laughed... and I died a little inside. Getting up for work after spending a night on that thing is a chore on its own too.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Getting 82 new school-related messages on WhatsApp every time, even on Sundays. That's my free time, dammit!

Last edited:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dad... again.
I got b*tched at last night because I didn't say goodnight to him (he was in a mood and hadn't spoken to me all evening, why should I say goodnight?!) Must admit, mum did have a go at him for berating me...
Today he got all prissy because mum didn't want a Christmas card from him and then this got said:
"Well, I couldn't find any 'wife' cards, only ones that said 'wonderful wife' and that's not you".
Funny, I bought a card saying 'Brilliant Dad'... (see where I'm going with this...?)

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
My country's current government is what I'm sick of. I thought my country's current president would live up to his mother...

To add, now some of these politicians decided to sell relief goods which are supposed to be for the Hurricane Haiyan victims! This is sick! Just damn sick!!

Top Bottom