• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sick of chuggers. It's like stalking with a guilt trip. I appreciate what they are trying to do, but it's almost harassment. Besides, what's the point giving money if it is sent to corrupt people or stored in foreign banks where it will not help anyone.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'm sick of Steam ****ting out on me.
I'm sick of the hate on the forums, well mainly the DmC side.
I'm sick of the "friends" on here.
Quoted Friends do to what I woke up to this morning. Yeah, love you too dude.
I'm sick of Everybody loves Raymond, I hate Raymond. >:L

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of the guy who delivers my mail and his incompetence. Is it really that hard to ring the doorbell before you leave a giant box out on my doorstep so it doesn't sit there all night? I mean, really....

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I feel your pain :'(
My eczema is being a total bitch today
We can only wish for a cure to happen in our lifetime :(
Today it's been my asthma playing up. Hate not being able to breath properly, and those damn wheezy coughs aren't nice either.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am sick of modern society. Before the kids had trouble getting inside for food. Now it is the complete oposite.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
We can only wish for a cure to happen in our lifetime :(
Today it's been my asthma playing up. Hate not being able to breath properly, and those damn wheezy coughs aren't nice either.

Tell me about it... I had it diagnosed when I was three.
Apparently they have 'cured' it. It involves on hell of an op where they heat up the lining of the lungs... it works for a while, then you have to have it done again... (yeah, I don't call that cured >.> ).

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Tell me about it... I had it diagnosed when I was three.
Apparently they have 'cured' it. It involves on hell of an op where they heat up the lining of the lungs... it works for a while, then you have to have it done again... (yeah, I don't call that cured >.> ).
About the same time with me too. A few of my closest family members have been diagnosed with it in the past few years actually, probably inherited it from my dads side (He suffers badly from it too).
Not heard of that op before, it does sound more like a treatment rather than a cure though... And sounds like it would have some costs behind it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sick of how crappily the Souls series treats its dragons. Especially the backstory behind the Gaping Dragon... *shudder*

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
People who don't know how to have an actual debate, the Internet is full of them!
People who think that a disagreement is a personal affront
FLIES
HOMEWOOOORK
Unpredictable weather
When people randomly don't reply when texting
Repeatedly being told I have, "20% battery." How long does it stay at 20% for?? It's been like this for an hour-.-

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The LOOOOOONG list of reports which are actually usually little more than: "You dare disagree with me? Me?! The almighty poster of *insert thread title here*?!?!?! REPORTED, I SAY! AND DAMN YOU ALL TO SLOUGH FOR EVER HAVING THE GALL TO DISAGREE WITH ME EVER!"

Or something like that, anyway...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm sick of my friend acting like a d*ck every time he gets a new game. Yes, I understand you're enjoying your game, but, if you're not in the mood to chat, please just say so and don't ignore my questions/comments with comments about the game. It's rude. It makes me doubt my self-worth. And it generally makes me feel terrible. And yet this happens every. single. time.
Plus, playing a game for a day or two doesn't make you an expert at it. :/ My mother's been playing that for two years. If I'm going to listen to any advice on how to play a game I've no interest in, I'll ask her.

Top Bottom