• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Immature, condecending, rude members who seem to think they can talk to people like they are something they stepped in because they dont agree with their opinions. Some which I can see disappearing from boards soon if they dont adjust their attitude. Though most are so set in their ways & narrow minded it will take years for them to mature enough to see the error of their ways.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of being polite. I'm polite when I'm happy, I'm polite when I'm sad, I'm polite when I'm angry. Just once I would like to completely lose it and go off on someone. Especially since no one seems to realize I'm being sarcastic when I'm politely ranting and I do so hate to crush their spirits (well...too soon, anyway).

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Delivery compay losing my parcel- AGAIN!:mad: Now I'll have to check my email between lectures to get this whole mess sorted out...probably going to take a whole week of phonecalls and emails>_< I am not ordering online from this company again if they use this terrible delivery service.

Top Bottom