• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just watched a movie with kiddo, so now I'm doing round two of my fifth draft edits for TMT (basically just combing through to see if there's anything I missed before/can fix now). Then I'm going to do a bit of leisure reading before getting dinner on the go.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trying to keep warm in bed, making a list of everything I still have to do, waiting on people to call me back, and wondering whether or not I take tomorrow off work as well. Also trying to figure out how to keep my son from getting bored for the rest of the week.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My friend just opened a huge gaping wound on his arm whilst being drunk and playing around with knives, thinking the knife was too blunt to cut through skin. I am reminding him that a) knives and drink don't really mix, b) anything will cut skin if moved fast enough and c) what not to do with the wound after his dad (also a raging alcoholic) has dressed it. Something something about not having insurance and living in California makes him appreciate the idea of the NHS a whole lot more...

But he saw the massive slice in his arm and passed out from horror, which, though serious, was also sort of amusing, since he never seems to be bothered by the idea of gore otherwise. On the plus side, he now knows just how sharp his knife is.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Putting together the character bios for Shattered Time; mainly to see what Reg. Force operatives were already on said Reg. Force in 1814, which units they served in (since some of them have transferred over the years), and figuring out which gods were still on the High Council, since some of them retire well before the events of the WoN trilogy. Now all I have to do is transfer my human character bios from paper to Word doc, and the character bios will be done.

Then I'm going to go read, because my eyes+screen= headache right now.

Top Bottom