• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Trying to upload all my videos and photos because apparently I'm running low on storage. :cautious:

Is it something that just randomly started popping up on your computer? Like out of the blue, even though you haven't saved any new files? I'm only wondering, because I had that happen recently, and even after backing up all my stuff and deleting it from my laptop, the low storage warning was still cropping up. It was only when I formatted the storage that it stopped (and oddly enough, formatting didn't get rid of anything still remaining). I'm given to wonder if it's a W10 bug.

Aisen66

looking for work if i cant find work i,ll just illegallly take a ship and go back to my country is better than been in a country where they been killing me since im 20 yrs of age

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My face as I'm filling out boring paperwork such as medical checks for the new job.

DgL84cmUYAAzmx6.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to find some classic film noir movies to watch since I'm currently writing a side project that's in the noir/hard boiled genre. Not sure why the only ones I can find on Netflix are modern movies that don't fit the genre, but.... Probably gonna give up soon and watch YouTube while I write.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Trying to find some classic film noir movies to watch since I'm currently writing a side project that's in the noir/hard boiled genre. Not sure why the only ones I can find on Netflix are modern movies that don't fit the genre, but.... Probably gonna give up soon and watch YouTube while I write.
Ahh..."Film Noir". That brings back memories of my edgy college student days where I was obsessed with that genre. Literally all of my creative writing projects for class were in that style and when the teacher was reading out excerpts from one it was so over the top hardboiled that the other students were cracking up laughing. :bored:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I was quizzed yesterday by a Scot on what it means to be English and I wasn't sure how to answer.
I haven't got a clue, personally. I think we have a distinct lack of identity, mostly due to our society's insistence that we please everyone everywhere as much as possible, even if it means to the detriment of our own cultural identity. We have no real national dress, no real national food and definitely no national religion any more. It's a shame, really - I love it when you get to see other cultures on TV parading and showing their proud heritage. I think we are so afraid of upsetting anyone, we shy away from embracing any elements of historical identity. There's far more to our country than slavery, Henry the Eighth and the British Empire, for goodness sake...

Top Bottom