• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Trying to get a xbox live account, but noooooooo I have to have an 18+ with a credit card to do that, even though I only want silver. :dry:

Catching up on forums before going to bed.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Just got home from work and am currently downloading the score to the 2007 Transformers movie via iTunes. :)

Devilishly Zane

Finished my Freshman year of HS with advanced classes a week ago. Now I'm in college getting some more classes in and getting ready for football. Yup, my schedule is basically wake up, go to class, go work out, chill, repeat.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Just posted the religion thread for my RE homework, and now I'm hoping it'll work. Should really be getting ready for school. Which I will do now.

Keaton

Premium
Wondering if I can afford the £12 is costs to get the DLC I want ¬_¬;

Well, its cheaper than buying a new game :D

Otherwise, sitting at work, the machines are all (almost all) broken, so I have nothing to do w00t! :D

EDIT: Just ordered the MP's...bugger it, i'm in a bad mood and this'll give me something to look forward to ^^ besides, when I went to checkthem out, it only cost me £10, yay! £2 saving :D

Keaton

Premium
I'm laughing at the extorionate price of an Xbox 360 Wireless adaptor...if the Wii can have one built into something the size of a box of Tic-Tacs...then why not the Xbox when its the size of portable toilet ¬_¬;

Top Bottom