• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I'm watching LOST Season 2 Part One, I borrowed the first 3 seasons from a friend. It's such a great show, I love it.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
VeNGeD;161452 said:
I'm watching LOST Season 2 Part One, I borrowed the first 3 seasons from a friend. It's such a great show, I love it.
I didn't think much of the show, but my sociology teacher watched it and actually incorporated it into her teachings, and now I love the show :lol:.

I'm just sitting here posting on every thread I can actually contribute soemthing too and feelin a lil sad cause I gots noone to talk to :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The Da3dra;161525 said:
I didn't think much of the show, but my sociology teacher watched it and actually incorporated it into her teachings, and now I love the show :lol:.
You're lucky - for my sociology class I had to watch some gosh-awful Barbara Streisand thing over and over and over and over and over and over...

I'm ill - super ill with cold the size of the Death Star only I can't take any Luke Skywalker shaped medication to destroy it. Sad face...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Drinking a cup of tea, and about to make some more. Also catching up on some posts.
TV is on, but I can't tell you what it is.

Divine Insect

Right now I'm on campus. I've got an ecology lab in about an hour, and I'm printing up the lab worksheet that I'll need for today's lab.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm sitting down, daydreaming and thinking of the one I love ^^

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I am at work. In about half an hour, I shall be going to my one class of the day. Then more work. :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've just finished making chocolate bread now I'm looking for insurance quotes, posting and waiting to go pick J up from school as she's staying late to watch a film and have takeout. Never did that when I was at school....so unfair...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;162173 said:
I've just finished making chocolate bread now I'm looking for insurance quotes, posting and waiting to go pick J up from school as she's staying late to watch a film and have takeout. Never did that when I was at school....so unfair...

I dont remember that happening at school... kids today have got it easy by the sound of it. Only time i had to stay after school is if i had done something wrong and had to clean the chalk board erasers. Or if id gotten into a fight in secondary school (which seemed to happen a lot in the last year).

Im currently researching some new bands and listening to music while texting girlfriend. Also watching Top Gear on the BBC iPlayer here and there.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
She's getting a chip shop dinner (sooooo unfair!) plus they're watching Kung Fu Panda - the closest we got to that sort of thing at school was when it was the Christmas play and whilst we were waiting for our turn to go and bore the crap out of parents we got to watch Dirty Dancing and eat a packet of crisps. Only the teacher would fast forward all the "inappropriate parts" of the film so essentially we saw the titles and the end credits and it wasn't until I was about 17 that I saw the whole film and understood what it was actually about :rolleyes: :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;162177 said:
She's getting a chip shop dinner (sooooo unfair!) plus they're watching Kung Fu Panda - the closest we got to that sort of thing at school was when it was the Christmas play and whilst we were waiting for our turn to go and bore the crap out of parents we got to watch Dirty Dancing and eat a packet of crisps. Only the teacher would fast forward all the "inappropriate parts" of the film so essentially we saw the titles and the end credits and it wasn't until I was about 17 that I saw the whole film and understood what it was actually about :rolleyes: :lol:

Best things i watched in school was Monty Python Life Of Brian & The Holy Grail. Our teacher used the excuse that they were historical movies. :lol:

Top Bottom