• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow That honestly sounds like absolute heaven right now. <3

+Yay, FotS's audiobook is officially out there. ^^

++Welp, another game is consuming my soul. Gonna ride this gamer wave while it lasts.

Edit: Apparently I thought I was in the Thinking thread. Good grief... Though I suppose the fact that I went on to game (again) after posting that counts, right? :unsure:

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow That honestly sounds like absolute heaven right now. <3

+Yay, FotS's audiobook is officially out there. ^^
It's still setting up (did shortbread crust, caramel, and then chocolate custard) and I'm worried the custard is going to spill out when I slice it, but if it turns out okay, will send a pic! ^^ It was a pain to make. LOL (Congrats on the audio book!)
--

Currently doing:
Writing! Both by hand and typing. I've been working on a Holmesian prompt due in May, but it looks like it'll be done by the end of the week, so I guess I'll need something else to post in May... Also sipping tea.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Editing my ''What are you listening to thread'' A bit emotional and way embarassing how I put that one out. Still messy but I tried to fix some of it. So high and immature it sounds now but to be honest at that time I had serious problems near death experience and everything hit the wall. No wonder. I dont blame myself neither do I criticize it. That was then this is now. From my perspective now it sounds so weird but in all seriousness. It was real. At least now I can hear that even this post right now is going in that direction. Well thats something.... I guess.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Another caloric restriction diet, see if it can't cure the fibro. Better for the mind and body anyway though.

Top Bottom