• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Some The Sims 3 photoshooting.

Yeah... therogis, who is fond of games like Nioh, DMC, The Last of Us, Dishonored, Thief etc, is playing The Sims...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Started playing Evil Within then I gave up. Got ****ed off by those green mines moving around. Almost only electric bolt seems to work effectively. Jeez. Else its just wasting all the ammo. Better just sui the pi[sorry Mr. Castellanos] and try again from cp before ammo lost. Maybe I try some other time or perhaps save up more bolts before I do that level again...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
At home. Sat on the sofa. Being as unproductive as I possibly can.

In a minute...and if (but only IF) I can be bothered I might actually do something.

But I don't see it happening.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I have not stopped working since the 27th of January and I'm beginning to wonder if I ever will. .-.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why is politics so complicated. Why is it that politics not about right or wrong. The endless gray area about how to do things and how to get things done. The debate about the same goal with different roads.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
There's a religious gathering starting in 2 minutes but we sort of just woke up with my spouse... so our Sunday worship includes appreciating our blessed coffee and toast.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Forcing myself to take a break from work by planning a game of Blades in The Dark. Never been a GM before and kinda terrified I'll do horribly, but it's been fun so far. So many crimes to plan!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Why is politics so complicated. Why is it that politics not about right or wrong. The endless gray area about how to do things and how to get things done. The debate about the same goal with different roads.
Because politics is really about power and who has it.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Having extra long coffee break because I've done all my work for today. Still got about 4 hours work left, so I sent the law team a notification that my desktop is empty and I could do some more, but they haven't responded...

Yup, I tried to ask them more in the morning already, but the cases they sent for me were pretty straightforward so I was done in like half an hour... :LOL:

Oh, got an e-mail, maybe there's finally some work for me ->

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Seeing how old friends are doing and being simultaneously outraged and grieved by the results.

Dang, there are some deceived people out there...

Top Bottom