• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That sounds...incredibly frustrating and confusing in a way. Is there a way to convince a specific party to add representatives in a specific area?
No clue. I don't really understand politics very much at all because it gets too complicated for me. Lots of jargon and unnecessarily complicated ways of dealing with things...

I think most people who stand for parliament tend to go into the bigger parties; more chance of being elected, I suppose?

In AngelTopia there is no silly voting system. It's a nice Dictatorship with free chips and dip for everyone.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Procrastinating when there's a sink full of dishes and a bathroom to clean.

I know the sooner I get them done, the sooner I can sit down and read--but the lather, rinse, repeat factor is almost depressing at this point.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I had my last exam of the basics of the legal system today (CHEERS FOR THAT! No more exams requiring 2000 pages of studying :geek:) and now all I'm capable of is just staring at the computer screen, occasionally typing some nonsense, and wondering what am I going to do with all the free time I've got for the rest of the week... until on Monday it's time for some other courses to study...

F*ck I just remembered I have a thesis to write

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Random internet browsing, no real focus. Kinda lost my motivation over the past few weeks and I've gone back to doing very little with my time that has any structure or purpose.

Stupid pandemic.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Catching up on all things Reddit, checking out Pirate Christian Radio and trying to get the motivation to start my second book.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Cleaning out my Sims custom content so I can make a present for some fandom friends and also so I can get brain in a place to write.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Cleaning out my Sims custom content so I can make a present for some fandom friends and also so I can get brain in a place to write.
Last time I cleaned up my CC, it took 3 hours...

I'm cooking! And planning a project...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Last time I cleaned up my CC, it took 3 hours...

I'm slightly envious. I have 8000 cc items and have been going through it in game, and then by hand in the file, since last night. :D Would be great if cc files had pictures of what the item actually looked like. Or if we could just delete it in game. ^^;

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm slightly envious. I have 8000 cc items and have been going through it in game, and then by hand in the file, since last night. :D Would be great if cc files had pictures of what the item actually looked like. Or if we could just delete it in game. ^^;

I use CCMagic. Also, I tend to check the files only by their name. If I cannot recognize it, it goes to the "Unknown" file. Very rarely I have to go back and retrieve anything from there. Got around 4k active CC files and maybe 7-8k passive files, but the latter rarely need any cleanup measures.

Top Bottom