• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Seeing how old friends are doing and being simultaneously outraged and grieved by the results.

Dang, there are some deceived people out there...
I feel ya. *sighs* One of those days when you really see how much pain there is in this world. Maybe it's not the right time to grieve for practically unknown people's divorces and deaths.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
In the office awkwardly sitting with my earphones on so I dont have to listen to the painfully awkward flirting between 2 members of staff. I happened to walk in on them having what they thought was a sneaky kiss in the office kitchen (they are both married to other people)... :confused:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ that's horrendous.

I'm currently trying to stave off a two day headache and deciding if I have the emotional energy to want to think about dinner. Being miserable robs me of my appetite

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
In the office awkwardly sitting with my earphones on so I dont have to listen to the painfully awkward flirting between 2 members of staff. I happened to walk in on them having what they thought was a sneaky kiss in the office kitchen (they are both married to other people)... :confused:
Brah. That should've been entertaining to be listening to or watching. I'd listen to this, and see if they get sexy. (Eh, you know what I mean. ;)) But them cheating on their wives/husbands is bad though.
^ that's horrendous.

I'm currently trying to stave off a two day headache and deciding if I have the emotional energy to want to think about dinner. Being miserable robs me of my appetite
What's with people lately?

Yesterday, I was trying to get my contacts prescription, but there was a argument about how to go about getting a prescription document. I got a headache over it yesterday. My brother got into an argument over stupid employees, and then his fiance has a crappy day too. Its like... we're having the same problem all over. Holy ****, batman.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Brah. That should've been entertaining to be listening to or watching. I'd listen to this, and see if they get sexy. (Eh, you know what I mean. ;)) But them cheating on their wives/husbands is bad though.
^ that's horrendous.

My workplace is small & I’m friends with the woman involved and she’s a good friend of my wife’s too. I’m also very good friends with her husband so I’m stuck in a very awkward position now. I had heard that he has been signed off work for some time with stress and severe depression & I think this would break him if he found out.

Also the man who she’s cheating on her husband with has a wife and kids and he went to her wedding. They were also caught a few months back in a compromising position too by another member of staff which they played off as a misunderstanding so it’s been going on for some time. So if news got out it could potentially split 2 families apart including some close friends.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Having lunch break and thinking about an exciting case I was invited to work with. Planning to have a chat with some friends later in the evening.

The sun is shining, I'm feeling exceptionally great (finally, lol). Today is a good day. :love:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Editing, editing, and more editing. Pretty much the sum of my life. Soon to run some errands though, since my tax return officially came in (the bulk of which is being saved for TMT's cover and some promo stuff). Also soon to have breakfast.

I am not an exciting person, lol.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished watching The Greatest Showman (yeah, I know I'm late to that particular party) and chilling after a long day at work.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Scrolling more progressive house tunes on beatport. Jackpot I found some new dudes who do some good.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm having a day off work, so I'm sitting in a cafe, drinking caffeine-free cappuccino, and writing stuff. Just what I needed today!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm finishing the rough draft of my writing excersize before I type it up tomorrow.

It became an ersatz fanfic in which I recycle three different story ideas into one connective story.

Hopefully.

Atleast I figured who Vijay is now.

I created enough OCs for DMC6 I might as well use them somewhere.

Top Bottom