• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Trying to learn some Swedish because I have an oral exam today, but I'm mixing these words up with German and gaahh o_O :ROFL:

It's just like:
- saying Schwierigkeit instead of svårighet
- saying nur instead of bara
- saying anwenden instead of använd

Last time when I tried to speak Swedish during our group project, I tried to say "I am going to do this on Saturday" in Swedish, so I just said "Jag vill göra det på Samstag". Someone asked me "what is Samstag" and I was like "duh, Saturday in Swedish!" and... well. Satuday in Swedish is lördag. Samstag in German...

This is gonna be a humiliating exam, glaube ich :LOL:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Writing, listening to an old Bloodborne stream, and occasionally playing a bit of a game. Severely understimulated today...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Writing fanfic and having jellybeans and tea to distract from my RSD (which has been horrible the last two months; thanks brain for being the Worst yet again). Work writing and research later.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Work, relaxing, researching what happens to a body when it's injured in specific ways (how it's treated, what makes it worse, etc. ...for the writing). Irish lesson later.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's stupid o'clock on a Saturday of all things but I have to get up and unlock the community centre for the day. So I am slowly waking up and preparing to leave. Hoping the ice has melted by now

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Work, relaxing, researching what happens to a body when it's injured in specific ways (how it's treated, what makes it worse, etc. ...for the writing).
Suuuuuure it is for the writing...
That's what I said when I searched for how much cobalt-60 is needed to blow up the capital of Finland. YES IT IS FOR THE WRITING. No need to bash into my house, National Security...

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Realising, slowly, with great embarrassment, that it wasn't the can opener that was the problem today.

The can was upside down.
Stupid idiot. *laughs*

J/K. To be fair, I had a similar situation, but the design of the can can play tricks on the mind.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Stupid idiot. *laughs*

J/K. To be fair, I had a similar situation, but the design of the can can play tricks on the mind.
That's not the worst of it.

I was yelling at the can opener, stabbing the lid of the can with anything sharp, complaining about whoever broke the can opener so that it doesn't work any more...I ended up hurling the can opener into the bin and prying a gap larger enough in the partially-opened can to tip out the baked beans.

Then, to get the last of the beans out, I turned the entire can upside down and saw that I had been trying to open the bottom all along.

The real kicker?

The top of the can had a ring pull on it.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
That's not the worst of it.

I was yelling at the can opener, stabbing the lid of the can with anything sharp, complaining about whoever broke the can opener so that it doesn't work any more...I ended up hurling the can opener into the bin and prying a gap larger enough in the partially-opened can to tip out the baked beans.

Then, to get the last of the beans out, I turned the entire can upside down and saw that I had been trying to open the bottom all along.

The real kicker?

The top of the can had a ring pull on it.
Then, you must be a real idiot. *laughs again*

J/K again, but I'll stop rubbing it in now. I was trying to be funny, like a comic or cartoon. But ill stahp.

Top Bottom