• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Heading to work in a min, already know it’s going to be one of “those” days. Had a new system implemented last week while I was off & got to have a meeting today with team in charge of the launch as I’ve been sorting problems with it, bug finding and finding work arounds for some pretty big issues since it launched (not actually my job).

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Beta-reading the latter half of a story I beta-read the first half of maybe a month ago (which is excellent, btw), stewing over whether I need to outline the rest of Static since I seem to be stuck on what to do (clearly I am not meant to pants an entire project), and quietly seething over the fact that the fence isn't likely to make it up today.

Also going to be taking kiddo to see the matinee of Endgame, since we got free passes from a friend. So at least that's one thing that'll go according to plan today. ^^

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Working on some of the worldbuilding for Static; mostly species so far, though I'm going to need to figure out how to make a map of the particular city my MC lives in--because right now, I have no clue about the lay-out, and I've got streets with directional affiliations. ^^;

Also getting kiddo ready to head to her bus stop, then I'll be heading to the post office to mail out a review copy of WoN. Gods, please let this one actually read and review. x_x

Top Bottom