• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Having some free time, chatting with friends and chillin'. Smiling because things are now in order, I've got a plan and I know what to do. Considering that maybe I should try to beat my current mission on DMC now as a reward for myself. (So I am really rewarding myself for a good day's job by making myself curse constantly about an hour... :D)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Hope my tips help u to beat said mission, but just in case buy vital stars and after work I will send you another strategy should u have need of one

Will put together a royal guard showcase too to show u how to bully that boss since you aren't to grips with JC yet

Me I am heading out just now to a roadside breakdown , and it's lashing rain lol

Ttyl guys

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah I wonder what it up with that myself. The last time I felt like I got decent sleep was 2009. I sleep now and it's like I never bothered. Must be a reason for me not feeling like I have much energy.
It's really weird for me where sleep is concerned. Last time they did a study they found out I have an unusual cycle where I enter the dream stage almost instantly. This is meant to be a fairly light stage but for me, it also happens during the deep stage, where you normally get your refreshment from, so when I do wake up it's as if I still haven't gone to bed yet.

Basically, my brain never shuts down so neither does my body and I'm just...tired.

I dream during 10 minute naps which is definitely not supposed to happen.

And people wonder why I can't hold down a full-time job...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
So well now im on out games so watching YT and any other doing net activities as so far seems this evening Steam chosen to crash down as in 100 percent thats not mine net issue

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Finishing the car I brought in from the breakdown , was the alternator

Then I am gona close up , go home , and chill out with my wife and daughter

Might play Nier automata later as A2

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Eating my dinner which I made the way I like it

Cajun rub covered spicy oven Chips , fish cooked in aromat and white pepper

Mash covered in meat stock onion flavoured gravy

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The cat had somehow sneaked into and was trapped in the shed from presumably last night so he's getting a belly rub and food to destress and now he won't let me leave him as if I try to go he'll cling on to my leg.

Top Bottom