• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I drew this one for some art competition but since I didn't win the design still belongs to me. I decided to make it into some merch on Zazzle and Teespring. Might as well. People like pugs.
2jwlQUm.png

V

Oldschool DMC fan
they have watermarks (because people kept nicking them and passing them off as their own) but now I gotta watermark over my own watermarks because I got hacked/locked out in my old email :facepalm:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just woke up after a massive storm last night freaked the hell out of me.

Would have been fine if Jessica hadn't shaken me awake squealing about how the sky was lighting up but there was no thunder and she was scared it was the end of the world.

She can vote now, btw.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Trying to wake up (coffee, don't fail me now) so I can get a start on the next chapter of my MG. Also thinking I should probably start putting myself together for the day, because heaven forbid I stay in my pajamas until late morning--someone is bound to come knocking at my door when I least expect it. ._.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just wrote the first scene of the second/third last chapter of my MG, so I'm going to take a little break before starting the next one.

Which probably means I'll read.

Top Bottom