• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I should do some studying as I'm feeling a bit better or practice my German or write my novel or at least browse Internet marketplaces to get a bb clarinet with boehm system somewhere

so what am I doing then?

Well, watching this

on replay.

That's some hardcore productivity.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
^ Wow, how long lunch breaks do you have if you've got the time to cook your lunch?
Started to wonder if I have to take my own lunch boxes to work next summer... I will be working as a cook so I'd be kind of disappointed if I have to take my own food with me lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I am self employed, I work a 15-16 hour day on a busy day so I take an hour for lunch

And my cottage is on the other side of my land which in the quad bike is a 3 minute journey

Or if I want something closer I have a bungalow I use as a guest house too where I sometimes cook

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
^ Explains a lot! You're working for long hours though :O Respect!

To stick to the topic, obviously I'm sitting on my PC now but heading to bed since I'm starting to feel a bit dizzy. My fever's finally rising - that is actually a good thing because I always start to recover only after it rises high for a day or two.

Thanks to this forum I haven't got bored at all today ♥

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That's the joys of being he only mechanic in this area for nearly 30 miles

Huge workload

Also I've a master's in mechanical engineering, wanted to do aviation or military style mechanics but Ireland doesn't have a strong field in that and you won't see anyone self employed like that , so I went with mechanic and I cover a range of stuff for diesel and petrol engines

Agricultural machinery
Small crop duster planes
Trucks
Vans
Cars
Busses
Jeeps
Motorbikes

panel beating
Respraying
Fabrication
Shell restoration
Rust treatment
ECU mapping

All repairs and reconditioning as well as performance builds and block rebuilds etc

Busy busy time from mid February to October and then gets quieter til February again

As for what I am doing now I am waiting at the motor factors for parts

Then going back to work to fit them

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
chatting in here as I finish the small jobs I left for the end of the day

And then I will be going home when I have completed them

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Watching some Youtube

Ah you can’t beat it.

I’m currently cooking dinner and stressing over things like payday tomorrow. They’ve messed everyone’s tax up and I’m expected to be overtaxed another £90 again this pay. They should know my tax code as I’ve emailed it to my area manager but nothing has apparently been done with this new company.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Trying to find detailed information on the famine in China between 1333 and 1337, as well as details on their clothing, city layouts, etc.

Gods, I hope the library has something, because I'm finding bupkis online. ._.

Edit: Famine, not plague. >.> Need to wake up before I post.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work for the next 2 and half hours then got to drop some birthday beers round for my cousin and a present for my nephew then I am free for evening once my kids are in bed.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That's the joys of being he only mechanic in this area for nearly 30 miles

Huge workload

Also I've a master's in mechanical engineering, wanted to do aviation or military style mechanics but Ireland doesn't have a strong field in that and you won't see anyone self employed like that , so I went with mechanic and I cover a range of stuff for diesel and petrol engines

Agricultural machinery
Small crop duster planes
Trucks
Vans
Cars
Busses
Jeeps
Motorbikes

panel beating
Respraying
Fabrication
Shell restoration
Rust treatment
ECU mapping

All repairs and reconditioning as well as performance builds and block rebuilds etc

Busy busy time from mid February to October and then gets quieter til February again

As for what I am doing now I am waiting at the motor factors for parts

Then going back to work to fit them

Being self employed is good, I'd never want to go back and work for a company with some of the bosses I've had. But trying to explain to folks who work a 9-5 that you can't just clock off at 5 and forget about your work or that you can earn the same as they do for standing at the photocopier and chatting is like bashing your head against a brick wall lol

And if you get sick or some of your equipment breaks....

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Fair enough lol , thanks? I guess

I'm self employed since I was 23, bought my land and houses (luckily Ireland has dirt cheap houses with land in rural areas), rebuilt the barn as a garage and then opened for business

So ya, self employed since 23 , had mortgage cleared by 26

Love my job , would have loved to turn my hand at other types of mechanics or engineering and had planned to travel to do so

But then I became a dad and my priorities and wants changed

Agree on your statement too , and I work nuts hours due to a massive workload , but truth be told that's the way I like it as I hate being idle , don't even like taking holidays

Back to what I'm doing , I'm hangin out with my wife watching tv

Last edited:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yeah I wonder what it up with that myself. The last time I felt like I got decent sleep was 2009. I sleep now and it's like I never bothered. Must be a reason for me not feeling like I have much energy.

Top Bottom